Strikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikers

It is early days, but happy to see our strikers doing well. Hugill has 3 goals in just over 4 matches (373 minutes) and Wells has 2 goals in two starts. Add to that two goals for Eze and one for Chair and it think it looks very promising compared to last year, when no one scored more than seven league goals during an entire season.

I see we have recorded most shoots next to Leeds and even though we often tend to miss the target this is also a refreshing change from last year.

A young team with talents such as Eze, Chair, BOS and Shodipo can only get better and I think we have a lot of good stuff to look forward to.

Like Wells always puts a shift in , hugill looked creamed and he didn't play for long

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Like Wells always puts a shift in , hugill looked creamed and he didn't play for long
      Wells works hard for the team.

Hugill looked knackered after about 15 mins but perhaps the heat got to him, whuch could explain the miss from 3 feet out! In fairness to him, he took his goal well and has 3 in 4 games so overall we can't really moan.

I like Chair & Eze and think they are not only capable of playing well as strikers but are also willing to put in a defensive shift as well.

Comment

Working...
      X