Lumley video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumley video

Just saw somebody posted a video on twitter of all Lumleys errors. Not Lumleys biggest fan but it really doesn’t make sense to me why a supposed qpr fan would post a video of a qpr player in order to destroy the confidence of that player. Especially a young player like Lumley.

tbf thats what his gk coach should be doing everyday to iron out said c o c k ups.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Lowerlofthoop View Post
      Just saw somebody posted a video on twitter of all Lumleys errors. Not Lumleys biggest fan but it really doesn’t make sense to me why a supposed qpr fan would post a video of a qpr player in order to destroy the confidence of that player. Especially a young player like Lumley.
      Matt smith is 19. That’s young. Lumley is 24. He’s not young anymore lol. JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

Matt smith is 19. That’s young. Lumley is 24. He’s not young anymore lol. JN
        Lumley is young for a goalkeeper as they tend to have longer careers than outfield players. Lumley is also inexperienced as this is only his second season of regular first team football except for a couple of short term loans prior to breaking through.

Comment

He is a good keeper and hope he gets better and better with us.

Comment

One of my boys is a keeper , a forward can miss 5 sitters score a tap in and he's a hero .... One mistake by a keeper and he gets caned

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Not sure on what u base the term good keeper, from what I’ve seen he is poor in the air, often dives to late, distribution is mainly shocking, Overall will always cost us points, rarely saves us points, overall a League 1 keeper at best.

Comment

I was comparing him to Ingram.

I give everyone a chance.

Comment

Bloody hell, u have set the bar very low

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

overall a League 1 keeper at best.
                    could be handy for next year if season goes ##### up

Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I think kelly should get a chance. I do think Lumley could develop into a championship level keeper. But if we’re struggling can we afford to develop him and risk him costing us points.

Comment

I think MW knew what was he doing when he made Kelly one of his first signings. I have nothing against JL, however, it seems that his confidence has dropped significantly, knowing that Kelly was brought to take his place. I do not know much about Kelly, but we cannot keep conceding stupid goals and witnessing horrific mistakes as witnessed already. As MW said after the defeat against Bristol...this is a results business and you cannot destroy all the good work by making such childish mistakes. In the end, such mistakes will bring the whole team confidence down, just as much as a reliable keeper can inflict confidence throughout.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowerlofthoop View Post

I think kelly should get a chance. I do think Lumley could develop into a championship level keeper. But if we’re struggling can we afford to develop him and risk him costing us points.
                          I agree with some of you. JL kicks are so bad, it's basic stuff.

Comment

I agree with some of you. JL kicks are so bad, it's basic stuff.
                            I dont think Lumley is anywhere near a championship quality Keeper at the moment. Not writing him off but I also can’t pick any part of his game that I would say he is particularly good at. I think Lumley is 1 mistake away from being dropped.

Comment

Need we forget his year last year. If we are comparing him to Smithies, then yes, he isn't as good but Lumley has helped since last year, with a crap defense. His rating last year on 42 league apps was 6.60 which is fairly good IMO given our squad last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X