No announcement yet.

Plan B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can have plans A-Z and none of them will make amends for the kind of individual mistakes made on sat. we need to accept that players will make mistakes that take the game away from us . on sat the 2nd goal killed the game at a time when we were looking quite strong.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      you can have plans A-Z and none of them will make amends for the kind of individual mistakes made on sat. we need to accept that players will make mistakes that take the game away from us . on sat the 2nd goal killed the game at a time when we were looking quite strong.
      Also thought we looked good for long spells and created chances once again, I'm happy to think we will start taking those chances and scoring some real sexy Goals, we are of cause going to lose but we are gonna win also, can see games with us putting other teams to the Sword, it's early days and we are looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by iamayaak View Post
        At the same time, we need to master Plan A before we even consider having a Plan B. Changing a philosophy and a way of playing is no easy feat. We’ve had under 10 games (inc friendlies) to bed in Warburtons ideas and tactics, with a lot of new players, it takes time. It’s not always going to come off at the start: things are going to go wrong, we only have so much ability in the squad to squeeze the most out of & it’s going to be 2 years of hard work & quality recruitment (In AND Out - look at Bristol City, Brentford etc) before we’re even going to be considering blitzing teams on Plan A and a backup Plan B when its not as affective. I already think the team are taking to the ideas and way of playing incredibly well for the short amount of time we have had already, lets just be happy with what we have for once which is a team that looks promising and is going to do things the right way that entertains us with a man at the helm who has belief in his own philosophies and how to carry them out. End of.
        I agree and looking at both of City's goals again, they were gifts from Hall, Lumley and a little bit Barbet which is why fans are questioning Warburton's tactics. Had we not gifted the points, we would be happy with 5 points from 3 games and through to round 2 of the cup.

QPR have only had 4 friendlies, 3 league and 1 cup game to get used to the style of play, but not to forget that some players like Hugill Wells Pugh and Kane didn't even feature in the pre season games. Let's see where we are after September. Even then, we might not be high up the table, but I think in the longer term we will be doing just fine.

Comment

No need for any panic , seen some good football played and it can only improve the more the players get to know each other ... Really looking forward to swans and wigan games last season it became a bit of a chore and found myself coming more out of loyalty / duty than want

Comment

what ever happened to Plan B
            decent album ,couple not bad films and puff gone.Another Essex Boy prob living it up on his earnings in Jaywick
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I stand by my original post. After equalising last night we should have taken stock, calmed down a bit and changed our game plan a bit. Instead we saw (in my opinion) play ground football, very naive and frustrating to watch.

Whilst we are playing nice tippy tappy football I am genuinely concerned that we are very poor defensively and poor in finishing chances. Doesn’t bode well

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                I stand by my original post. After equalising last night we should have taken stock, calmed down a bit and changed our game plan a bit. Instead we saw (in my opinion) play ground football, very naive and frustrating to watch.

Whilst we are playing nice tippy tappy football I am genuinely concerned that we are very poor defensively and poor in finishing chances. Doesn’t bode well
                Totally disagree . We had all the momentum when we equalised and went straight for the jugular.Warburton can’t legislate for a moment of madness from Barbet that totally killed that momentum.

Comment

I stand corrected. Fair play to Warbs who made great changes at h/t yesterday which transformed things

Comment

Working...
                  X