This won't have many agreeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This won't have many agreeing

If Scowens was fit a mistake not having him in the squad yesterday , Brizzle are physical side , yep we are a pretty side to watch and Scowens has his limitations but there got to be a place for foot soldiers at every club especially at this level when you visit these clubs , for those never went yesterday but saw their side in the L/C you know B/city play a hard game

You may have a point but I just felt they got the breaks. Having outplayed them in the first half we had started the second looking more dangerous. The gift of the second goal just after we'd made the subs effectively finished the game as a contest.

Comment

For me I think Barbet is a liability.

Comment

No good outplaying teams if we don't turn it into goals

Comment

Happy with the window and the style we seem to be applying.
          Can't help but feel though that lack of goals will be our problem this year and that come the end of the season we will all be thinking what if we had invested in a decent striker or two.

As I say, happy with where we are at the moment but MW is right when he says that there's no point in creating all those chances if we aren't going to be more clinical with them.

Still early doors so hopefully what we have will start to find the net a bit more often.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
            Happy with the window and the style we seem to be applying.
            Can't help but feel though that lack of goals will be our problem this year and that come the end of the season we will all be thinking what if we had invested in a decent striker or two.

As I say, happy with where we are at the moment but MW is right when he says that there's no point in creating all those chances if we aren't going to be more clinical with them.

Still early doors so hopefully what we have will start to find the net a bit more often.
            Don’t agree , we have 2 quality strikers that are proven in this division .We simply have to create more chances for them .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              No good outplaying teams if we don't turn it into goals
              You can’t win every game but you should still keep your discipline even when things don’t perhaps work. All teams struggle to win games look at City last night battered Spurs but ended up drawing. Spurs had 2 shots on target both went in. That’s football sometimes, at least we aren’t being dogged by VAR yet and they hopefully sort it out by the time we are.

Comment

It could be that the opening poster has a point. Have to say, I`m one of a very few Scowen supporters on this site, I guess.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Scowen has a place in the team at times , needs to cut out the dangerous tackles they can be reckless and gives the ball away to often . Always gives his all and doesn't hide . A bit. Of composure is what's needed

Comment

Scowen should start away from home , and then someone like chair or even 2 up top at home

Comment

I would have started Scowen but I actually doubt it would have made any difference.

I totally agree with LoftusRoadLad though, Barbet is a liability.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        I agree. He also almost gifted a 3rd goal with another error. I think Leistner is a better option. in defence, but also as a threat from set pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree. He also almost gifted a 3rd goal with another error. I think Leistner is a better option. in defence, but also as a threat from set pieces.
                          Not sure why Warbs doesn't rate Leistner personally. Never thought he looked uncomfortable passing the ball about.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Repeat x 2

Comment

Not sure on tonight's performance Scowen should be starting any games, home or away. I have to admit I never saw the penalty, but I thought Barbet was (otherwise) good tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X