No announcement yet.

Goss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone to shrewsbury ,official and we got a undisclosed fee !

Comment

Wish him all the best and it's better to let players go if they have no future at the club.

Comment

Undisclosed fee.....a kit kat and a bag of oranges!
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
          Undisclosed fee.....a kit kat and a bag of oranges!
          Kit kat ! 2 fingers or 4 ??

Comment

We pushed for a 4 but had to settle for a 2!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

We paid half a million for him ,so maybe more than a kitkat and a bag of oranges

Comment

Maybe undisclosed because we paid them!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  We should never buy Man Utd rejects again. Culkin, Rio, Park, Goss, Brazil - I'm sure theres more
                  Yes, there were plenty including the ones on loan like Macheda.
                  Gordon Hill & David McCreery in the 70s were also disappointing.

The only good one that I recall was a free transfer, Gary Micklewhite. The rest as far as I am concerned have been flops.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    We paid half a million for him ,so maybe more than a kitkat and a bag of oranges
                    Ok, perhaps they included a can of red bull and a few add ons like a pork pie after he makes 20 appearances for them

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

It's a great feeling having a team that is performing. Won't matter if we lose, (which we will ) but knowing
                      that the team has worked their guts out, and play pleasing on the eye football.
                      True, we have what looks to be a decent squad although scoring goals might be a bit difficult at times.
                      also true that we will probably lose tomorrow as Bristol City look like a decent team and will have good support cheering them on, but getting a draw is not out of reach either.

Comment

Working...
                      X