Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If he couldn't get a look in when Jordan Cousins could get in the side then he was never going to make it as soon as the new players walked through the door.

Just goes down as another Man United "talent" that we wasted money on.

Comment

he must be able to play,perhaps just not fitted in at ours.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Peaked too early??
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

He really impressed his first few games at Glasgow Rangers and many were wondering why we loaned him out, he quickly faded and couldn't get a match, Scottish game maybe too physical for him?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              he must be able to play,perhaps just not fitted in at ours.
              Our Midfield is starting to really shape up, so happy to go with this.
              good luck to him, we should be ok

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                He really impressed his first few games at Glasgow Rangers and many were wondering why we loaned him out, he quickly faded and couldn't get a match, Scottish game maybe too physical for him?
                Maybe Dutch football will suit him then? But who knows...He is off....
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

We should never buy Man Utd rejects again. Culkin, Rio, Park, Goss, Brazil - I'm sure theres more

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Our Midfield is starting to really shape up, so happy to go with this.
                    good luck to him, we should be ok
                    Good post Ronnie, classy

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Good post Ronnie, classy
                      Not every day I get called classy Dave, Gonna try to live up to your expectations, not easy I have many thoughts, #### I just failed already but this team, oh this team, if you can't fill a little bit positive, you are either taking to many drugs or plainly not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Not every day I get called classy Dave, Gonna try to live up to your expectations, not easy I have many thoughts, #### I just failed already but this team, oh this team, if you can't fill a little bit positive, you are either taking to many drugs or plainly not enough.
                        It's a great feeling having a team that is performing. Won't matter if we lose, (which we will ) but knowing
                        that the team has worked their guts out, and play pleasing on the eye football.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

It's a great feeling having a team that is performing. Won't matter if we lose, (which we will ) but knowing
                          that the team has worked their guts out, and play pleasing on the eye football.
                          watch our FANS come out when we do lose, with their fancy analysis of why and how it was always gonna go wrong, I say to them just try telling the Old Women no now and then.

Comment

Look when we had Daniel Parejo on loan from Real,he was out of his depth. Now look at him,Valencias skipper! The championship isn't suited for a lot of players
                            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Gone. Offish, undisclosed.

Comment

Working...
                              X