X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Yep until we lose one game or Warbs picks a player they don't like then off they go again.
    Think its gonna be different this time round. Fans know when something exciting is happening and don't wonna miss out on the fun.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Yeah it should bring back our dormant fans and make our house a feared place again
    Yep until we lose one game or Warbs picks a player they don't like then off they go again.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    I don't like these kind of threads. I like the manager and it looks like he has invested very little to no money wisely, however these 1st few games can be very deceiving. Let's not curse us and hopefully by Xmas we can still be positive. I do still think we lack creativity after losing freeman one of the best in the division but good to hear chair stepping up and eze showing his old form. Mid table would be a very good season but still think we are not quite there yet.
    Good to HEAR Chair stepping up, have you even seen us play this season? Full 90 on QPR app have a look, 6 goals in 3 matches and some great stuff, crossing into the box, little back heels and the boys are still getting to know each other, I have no Idea how things will end up but happy with the start we have made, sorry about that.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Aim for the top

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Yeah it should bring back our dormant fans and make our house a feared place again
    Yea let's hope so, nice to have something to sing about, lord knows how we have waited lol

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    I don't like these kind of threads. I like the manager and it looks like he has invested very little to no money wisely, however these 1st few games can be very deceiving. Let's not curse us and hopefully by Xmas we can still be positive. I do still think we lack creativity after losing freeman one of the best in the division but good to hear chair stepping up and eze showing his old form. Mid table would be a very good season but still think we are not quite there yet.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    started a topic How refreshing

How refreshing

To see the team looking this good out of the blocks, have felt in the past like we have waited month's for players to get fit and to gel, then watch it all roll downhill again, also the cover we have and genuine competition for positions on the pitch, such a breath of fresh air, looking forward to the season with a smile.
    you Rrrsss!!
Working...
X