No announcement yet.

Ryan Manning’s Potential

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, he is always getting hacked at and hit hard almost every game, and just gets back up, brushes himself down and gets on with it.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Has been outstanding so far. Love his attitude. More to come from him I’m certain

Comment

Good player, great attitude. Just want's to play football.

Comment

https://www.footballfancast.com/cham...m-like-a-glove

Comment

Top player IMO

Comment

And something that started as an accident and only played there because he was left footed.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                I thought Ryan looked good all pre seasons at left back and now the season has started I feel like this is his best position and I think
                he will nail this down to be his left back slot

I had a gut feeling that he would never break into centre midfield with the options we had, he was just down the pecking list and Inevitably would leave at some point

Im not saying he’s brilliant at left back because he’s got a lot to learn, against Huddersfield he struggled to deal with Huddersfield’s pace on a couple of occasions. However he is only 2 months into the left back role and at the rate of his performances I think his potential is enormous. On top of all of that his dead ball crossing into the box from open play is a huge assets, his corners are really excellent, he’s a usually reliable penalty taker as we saw against Bristol and his loan days at Rotherham

Im really excited to see his growth in the left back slot and I believe he’s like an expensive signing we didn’t have to make because he was already ours. Congratulations Ryan and Warburton. I’m excited to see him develop at left back into one of the leagues most valuable left backs

side note. Whilst talking about potential, Chair is going
                to be some player!
                In hindsight, very good post qpr

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post

In hindsight, very good post qpr
                  Thank you Mackie, my gut feeling was telling me Manning at left back had great potential
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Yeah he’s a very good player. Great work rate and lovely left foot

Comment

ICongratulations Ryan and Warburton. I’m excited to see him develop at left back into one of the leagues most valuable left backs!
                      And Olly who saw his potential as a full back and blooded him in that role.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

And Olly who saw his potential as a full back and blooded him in that role.
                        I thought Holloway played him in midfield mostly (maybe the odd LB role when Bidders was out) ? Eustace definitely played him at LB in the games he was in charge for.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

I thought Holloway played him in midfield mostly (maybe the odd LB role when Bidders was out) ? Eustace definitely played him at LB in the games he was in charge for.
                          As you've said, Holloway played Manning in centre midfield.

Manning only started left back during preseason for sick note Lee Wallace
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          And many more mistakes

Comment

As you've said, Holloway played Manning in centre midfield.

Manning only started left back during preseason for sick note Lee Wallace
                            Nope. Played LB under Ollie.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...55pl;ln;fp;1;;

https://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...0355pl;ln;fp;

Chair, BOS and Eze were also played until frozen out by SMc

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Nope. Played LB under Ollie.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...55pl;ln;fp;1;;

https://www.google.co.uk/search?clie...0355pl;ln;fp;

Chair, BOS and Eze were also played until frozen out by SMc
                              I stand corrected, apologies
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              And many more mistakes

Comment

I stand corrected, apologies
                                Cheers, but no apologies needed. The young players are doing so well and huge credit must go to MW. But others have contributed along the way, and even though people gave mixed views of Ollie, I wouldnt like his contribution to be overlooked. Also, les, Ramsey etc. Its been a long time coming and so many have been involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X