Chelsea getting battered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I hope the Manchester United of today crash and burn, along with the other so called premier elite.
    What a silly and ignorant comment to make..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

What a silly and ignorant comment to make..
      I don't think Dave was referring to the Munich crash..
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thank you Fraggy, I wasn’t, and my feelings are uncharged, I hope the like of Man U and Chelscum crash and burn in footballing terms very soon.

Shania, I understand you have never been to Loftus rd, well, I have been watching Rangers regularly there for 50 years, our hatred for these clubs started long before Sky TV and the Premiership.. I have witnessed first hand Chelsea scum attacking Rangers supporters in the Loft in the 70’s.

When I was about 17, I was chased down Devenport Rd by about 10 Chelscum #######s after we best them again at Loftus Rd, thankfully I was very fit and I got away, otherwise they would have kicked the #### out of me, if there is anybody talking here in ignorance, it is not me.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Thank you Fraggy, I wasn’t, and my feelings are uncharged, I hope the like of Man U and Chelscum crash and burn in footballing terms very soon.

Shania, I understand you have never been to Loftus rd, well, I have been watching Rangers regularly there for 50 years, our hatred for these clubs started long before Sky TV and the Premiership.. I have witnessed first hand Chelsea scum attacking Rangers supporters in the Loft in the 70’s.

When I was about 17, I was chased down Devenport Rd by about 10 Chelscum #######s after we best them again at Loftus Rd, thankfully I was very fit and I got away, otherwise they would have kicked the #### out of me, if there is anybody talking here in ignorance, it is not me.
          all swings and roundabouts,been to plenty of places where we have attacked the oppo
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

all swings and roundabouts,been to plenty of places where we have attacked the oppo
            Like most, I have never been to a football match with the intention of attacking anyone, but, on numerous occasions back in the day, I and my mates have had to defend ourselves in the Loft and far flung places up north and in London, notably coming out of the Park Lane end in the eighties.

The only attacking I went too see was Dave Thomas flying down the wing.

Comment

Only 5 places separating us and Chelsea....

Comment

Ok,ok - I guess it was me then..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Serves the window lickers right for leaving their experienced players on the bench. Arrogant muppets.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Serves the window lickers right for leaving their experienced players on the bench. Arrogant muppets.
                    Window Lickers, pray tell what does that mean?

Comment

Window Lickers, pray tell what does that mean?
                      Google will tell ya ha ha

Comment

Just googled it, brilliant

Comment

Working...
                        X