X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross it Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
    I had a season ticket so came to just about every home game three pints in the pub then watched the game, in the attendance of say roughly twenty thousand how many would regard it as normal to punch someone just because they supported the opposition? I reckon about one percent at most! I'm sick of fans justifying fv just watch one punch death on all four where guys died getting one punch in a drunken fight Christ aren't we all better than that?
    1% of 20,000 is 200 young blokes, quite a punch up.

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Behave....no Huddersfield tried to get in the Ellerslie at all. Couple of scrawny northern scrotes were giving it large from the safety of the upper School End until they got dragged out by the stewards to a chorus of ‘does your mummy know you’re here?’.....

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    You don't grow out of it,you just get older slower and can't fight anymore lol,and I forgot have to do house chores or work on weekends .

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    It's something u grow out of , unless your millwall , chelsea , cardiff

Leave a comment:

• easthertsr
    replied
    I had a season ticket so came to just about every home game three pints in the pub then watched the game, in the attendance of say roughly twenty thousand how many would regard it as normal to punch someone just because they supported the opposition? I reckon about one percent at most! I'm sick of fans justifying fv just watch one punch death on all four where guys died getting one punch in a drunken fight Christ aren't we all better than that?

Leave a comment:

• cross it Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
    Anyone trying to get into an opposing teams stand and anyone slapping them for doing so are absolutely pathetic and should grow up!
    Did you come to Loftus Rd in the 70’s? you would have had a coronary most Saturday’s if you did.

Young men, lunch time alcohol and football, perfect recipe for a little bit of fisty cuffs, sad but true, and will probably never change.

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    I don't need to go football for trouble,just pop into town as people being stabbed daily or shot at here

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    Not pathetic,bl oody stupid as all on camera these days,courts love a hooligan but give help to muddy fiddlers
    Bang on mate

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    I reckon it was Leighsy getting some practice in for Luton in a few weeks.
    I was going to mention him, but was worried it'd get him nicked!

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Not pathetic,bl oody stupid as all on camera these days,courts love a hooligan but give help to kiddy fiddlers
    Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 10-08-2019, 07:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• easthertsr
    replied
    Anyone trying to get into an opposing teams stand and anyone slapping them for doing so are absolutely pathetic and should grow up!

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Not me,I been tied to a ladder trying to cut huge hedges today

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    I reckon it was Leighsy getting some practice in for Luton in a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
    did any one see a group of Huddersfield trying to get in? Fair play to the qpr lads who gave a couple of the Huddersfield a bit of slap outside
    Good

Leave a comment:

Working...
X