Huddersfield fans trying to get in the ellesrie rad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
    Anyway just seen the tweet from the met police regarding yesterday looks like their will be a few bannings
    Thankfully, no.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
      Anyway just seen the tweet from the met police regarding yesterday looks like their will be a few bannings
      how comes they can view cctv and take action,but only give you a crime number normally when you robbed burgled etc.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

how comes they can view cctv and take action,but only give you a crime number normally when you robbed burgled etc.
        Yep , make it their priority to make arrests over a few handbags.

Comment

Still waiting for some actual evidence that paeodophiles get lighter sentences than football hooligans! Think some people have been reading the Daily Star!

Comment

My GF works with a fella that son got robbed at a cashpoint in Hounslow a few weeks ago , the teenager only had a tenner in his account he hasn't got a job and told this to the muggers . They still robbed him at knife point then argued amongst themselves about sharing the money as there was 5 of them . He phoned the police they said as he wasn't hurt they didn't have the man power to come out...

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

My GF works with a fella that son got robbed at a cashpoint in Hounslow a few weeks ago , the teenager only had a tenner in his account he hasn't got a job and told this to the muggers . They still robbed him at knife point then argued amongst themselves about sharing the money as there was 5 of them . He phoned the police they said as he wasn't hurt they didn't have the man power to come out...
              the thin red line,unless its available on youtube for them to look at leisure at and arrest at will

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                Still waiting for some actual evidence that paeodophiles get lighter sentences than football hooligans! Think some people have been reading the Daily Star!
                Huffington Post good enough?

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...LldPDj-nD9pwuK

Comment

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/91...le-spared-jail

Comment

I despise the liberal left with a passion, your mentality has caused the problems we all now live with, fu ck off, and that is me being pleasant to the likes of you.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I despise the liberal left, your mentality has caused the problems we all now live with, fu ck off, and that is me being pleasant to the likes of you.

Comment

How’s the moisturising going.

Comment

twice daily

Comment

Does it make a difference?

Comment

of course

Comment

please leave this site you #####.

Comment

Working...
                                X