Huddersfield fans trying to get in the ellesrie rad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Behave....no Huddersfield tried to get in the Ellerslie at all. Couple of scrawny northern scrotes were giving it large from the safety of the upper School End until they got dragged out by the stewards to a chorus of ‘does your mummy know you’re here?’.....

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
        I had a season ticket so came to just about every home game three pints in the pub then watched the game, in the attendance of say roughly twenty thousand how many would regard it as normal to punch someone just because they supported the opposition? I reckon about one percent at most! I'm sick of fans justifying fv just watch one punch death on all four where guys died getting one punch in a drunken fight Christ aren't we all better than that?
        1% of 20,000 is 200 young blokes, quite a punch up.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          Not pathetic,bl oody stupid as all on camera these days,courts love a hooligan but give help to kiddy fiddlers
          Right, can you give examples of ' kiddy fiddlers' who've been helped by the courts ? Because that's just a statement splurted out with no basis in truth it's just your opinion give me chapter and verse where these totally horrible people have been helped by the courts? Because if you can't then it's all a bit sad really, and anyway what on earth has people who are sexually attracted to children got to do with grown men committing violence with each other because they support different football teams? That is the saddest existence I can think of, man ,sad doesn't even begin to explain, adults who hit each other wow! Ridiculous! Finally all this stuff about how it's about territory and it's all natural, most people don't try and knock seven bells out of each other, most people can go to a football match and not try and lump someone who supports the other team. As I said earlier, Stupid beyond belief!

​​​​​​

Comment

Right, can you give examples of ' kiddy fiddlers' who've been helped by the courts ? Because that's just a statement splurted out with no basis in truth it's just your opinion give me chapter and verse where these totally horrible people have been helped by the courts? Because if you can't then it's all a bit sad really, and anyway what on earth has people who are sexually attracted to children got to do with grown men committing violence with each other because they support different football teams? That is the saddest existence I can think of, man ,sad doesn't even begin to explain, adults who hit each other wow! Ridiculous! Finally all this stuff about how it's about territory and it's all natural, most people don't try and knock seven bells out of each other, most people can go to a football match and not try and lump someone who supports the other team. As I said earlier, Stupid beyond belief!

​​​​​​
            You must be very tired, go to bed and have a good nights sleep, nighty night.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

​​​​​​
              think the point being made here is, a #####/paedophile/kiddy fiddler will prey on a harmless, defenceless child, and get a lighter sentence than a so called football thug fighting or even goading, without physical contact sometimes, another football thug.

Comment

Mate people who touch kids are treated lightly I agree with what he is saying then re released back into the community to do it again
                Stop sticking up for the farking ##### ######s
                Most of them work at Chelsea now anyway

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post

think the point being made here is, a #####/paedophile/kiddy fiddler will prey on a harmless, defenceless child, and get a lighter sentence than a so called football thug fighting or even goading, without physical contact sometimes, another football thug.
                  Guys I'm trying to understand here please give some examples of paedophiles getting lighter sentences then guys who perpetuate mindless football violence?

Comment

It's a known fact that paedophiles get shockingly lighter sentences than they should get
                    Have you not followed the news over the last 10 years buddy
                    No offence but I thought everyone knew this ,
                    Joking aside East are you a judge

Comment

Guys I'm trying to understand here please give some examples of paedophiles getting lighter sentences then guys who perpetuate mindless football violence?
                      would'nt have a clue of their names, but if I did, too many to mention over the years.....I don't condone fv, but i'd say 99% of the population at one time or other have been disgusted at a light sentence/fine handed out to a paedo.
                      with the reaction of, "wow, you get a bigger sentence for fighting on the terraces"......come on mate you can't be that naďve.

Comment

I'm just thinking that your opinions might have been brought about by reading the tabloid press! Have you ever considered that those guys who write that stuff have an agenda to keep you concerned about that stuff while they keep you in the dark about the stuff that really matters?

Comment

I'm just thinking that your opinions might have been brought about by reading the tabloid press! Have you ever considered that those guys who write that stuff have an agenda to keep you concerned about that stuff while they keep you in the dark about the stuff that really matters?
                          there have been teachers and other men in last year or so whom have been caught by peado sting ops or had stuff found on there computer in essex who did not get anything like the four years dished out to a rangers lad for a fight with ipswich at maningtree station a few years back.Thats just one example.some of said younster likers didnt even go to prison.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I don't condone fv as it should be a thing of the past, I do condone standing up for ourselves though.
                            As for joke sentences and evidence of, 1 year suspended for a former teacher in London who had set up a company for educating disadvantaged kids, Google former Raynes park teacher, disgusting and should have got 10 years.

Comment

This thread has really descended! So if I understand this correctly one person on here rightly thinks football violence is stupid and there's been a subsequent pile on about peado's getting light sentences and what is inferred is that the law cares more about football violence than child abuse?! Wow, haha!

Comment

Anyway just seen the tweet from the met police regarding yesterday looks like their will be a few bannings

Comment

Working...
                                X