Huddersfield fans trying to get in the ellesrie rad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huddersfield fans trying to get in the ellesrie rad

did any one see a group of Huddersfield trying to get in? Fair play to the qpr lads who gave a couple of the Huddersfield a bit of slap outside

What do you mean? Enter via the turnstiles as paying customers or invade from their seats in school end?

Comment

No tried to get in from school road upper one was slung out then his mates where fighting well running up to them bit of argy bargy, then a bit more outside rangers fans just ran into Huddersfield fans outside the school road end

Comment

Originally posted by Leweshoop View Post
        did any one see a group of Huddersfield trying to get in? Fair play to the qpr lads who gave a couple of the Huddersfield a bit of slap outside
        Good

Comment

I reckon it was Leighsy getting some practice in for Luton in a few weeks.

Comment

Not me,I been tied to a ladder trying to cut huge hedges today
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Anyone trying to get into an opposing teams stand and anyone slapping them for doing so are absolutely pathetic and should grow up!

Comment

Not pathetic,bl oody stupid as all on camera these days,courts love a hooligan but give help to kiddy fiddlers
                Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 10-08-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  I reckon it was Leighsy getting some practice in for Luton in a few weeks.
                  I was going to mention him, but was worried it'd get him nicked!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Not pathetic,bl oody stupid as all on camera these days,courts love a hooligan but give help to muddy fiddlers
                    Bang on mate

Comment

I don't need to go football for trouble,just pop into town as people being stabbed daily or shot at here

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                        Anyone trying to get into an opposing teams stand and anyone slapping them for doing so are absolutely pathetic and should grow up!
                        Did you come to Loftus Rd in the 70’s? you would have had a coronary most Saturday’s if you did.

Young men, lunch time alcohol and football, perfect recipe for a little bit of fisty cuffs, sad but true, and will probably never change.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I had a season ticket so came to just about every home game three pints in the pub then watched the game, in the attendance of say roughly twenty thousand how many would regard it as normal to punch someone just because they supported the opposition? I reckon about one percent at most! I'm sick of fans justifying fv just watch one punch death on all four where guys died getting one punch in a drunken fight Christ aren't we all better than that?

Comment

It's something u grow out of , unless your millwall , chelsea , cardiff

Comment

You don't grow out of it,you just get older slower and can't fight anymore lol,and I forgot have to do house chores or work on weekends .

Comment

Working...
                              X