Narwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narwich

Already struggling,hard season again for promoted sides. Prem is such a one sided league
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

They look rubbish. I do think Pukki will be fantastic in the premier league tho. Great movement, good work rate, good goal scorer
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Top 6 teams should be kicked out for having too much money

Comment

I thought they did ok. Very unlucky to have gone two down after having more chances.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Top 6 teams should be kicked out for having too much money
          Or everybody has the same player budget based on the smallest club, say Bournemouth, that would put a crimp in Chelscum style.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            I thought they did ok. Very unlucky to have gone two down after having more chances.
            Agree also they stuck to their style of play and had 4 really good chances
            Liverpool goals og,rub of the green 2nd total mismatch 3rd and a decent goal 4th so all though I hate Norwich as a club they seem to have a very good strategy and are well run

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Agree also they stuck to their style of play and had 4 really good chances
              Liverpool goals og,rub of the green 2nd total mismatch 3rd and a decent goal 4th so all though I hate Norwich as a club they seem to have a very good strategy and are well run
              and they only spent £1.1m so what will they do with the rest of the Sky mi££ions?

Comment

Working...
              X