Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who lives the nearest and furthest from QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonnyBarton13 View Post

Big Bruins Fan and thanks for the welcome. Tough end of the season for us though :/
    Big Leafs fan myself, just like QPR, won nothing since 67, play in blue n white, got rid if the senior players in favour of a more youthful lineup. The similarities are spooky
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

I use to live in Wimbledon, in the Merton Park area. What about you? I love Tooting, loads of a great places to eat and a few decent pubs, much more character than Wimbledon.
      Yeah me also. Lived here my whole life, Tooting is very much growing on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Big Leafs fan myself, just like QPR, won nothing since 67, play in blue n white, got rid if the senior players in favour of a more youthful lineup. The similarities are spooky
        You guys are going to start destroying the east... The B's will fade a bit here I think. Scary team you've got, but it's been nice couple games 7s I've been at ;)

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyBarton13 View Post

You guys are going to start destroying the east... The B's will fade a bit here I think. Scary team you've got, but it's been nice couple games 7s I've been at ;)
          I'm hoping that's the case as The Bruins are a bit of a bogey team.
          Seeing Tampa get swept in last post season, after being the in form team throughout the whole regular season, was a bit of a shock.
          If the Leafs can secure Marner and also bring back Gardner, then they may progress further into the post season.
          Once the pre season starts, we can take this over to the Non QPR section, as I am sure Shania, who is a St.Louie fan will have some great input also.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
          X