Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who lives the nearest and furthest from QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took me approx one hour to walk home today

Comment

Thought I was going to stroll in here and win this as I live in Los Angeles, California, USA, but see there is another southern Californian here! Very cool. I have been to Loftus Road/KPF Stadium three times, with the first time in 1991. Have followed the R's ever since. It is very nice to see a Ranger supporter from Malta as well. My mom lived in Malta during World War II.

Comment

Harrow weald 8.5 miles away
        R's

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          It took me approx one hour to walk home today
          lot of pubs your way?
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Quite a few from the prince to Hammersmith bridge , got asked for money 3 times on Shep's bush Rd , gave a £ to the last one as the other 2 looked like they'd succumbed to crack

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              Quite a few from the prince to Hammersmith bridge , got asked for money 3 times on Shep's bush Rd , gave a £ to the last one as the other 2 looked like they'd succumbed to crack
              I grew up in Hammersmith, the Harlequin by the bridge was my local, today it is called the Old City Arms.

It did not have a good reputation in the mid seventies, seems it has not improved reading reviews.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

The house I lived in was the first house on the right, same side as the bakery, that had a basement, 4 storeys, we had the top floor flat, I was 18 or so.

I remember running down the stairs one Saturday lunchtime with my elder brother to stop a couple of Bristol City wan kers picking on 2 young Rangers supporters, they legged it when they saw us running at them.

I lived there for about a year, with the family, until I moved to Vauxhall with my future Mrs, we got a nice little council flat in South Lambeth Rd, rent £8 a week, we were grossing £75 a week between us, so lots of beer money left every week.
                Was born in fentiman rd

Comment

Just around the Corner, I use to drink in the Fentiman Arms
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

1966......apparently we're gonna win the league in March.................ITK

Comment

From Sydney, Australia.

Haven’t seen the R’s live yet but will hopefully see them at the start of next season when I come to the UK for a holiday.
                      Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I used to be a postman working out of W12 sorting office in Loftus Road. Pretty sure No.2 was next door to the sorting office and Anna Raeburn, the agony aunt, lived there when I did that round.
                        Bakers side are even numbered sorting office side odd numbers

Comment

Paddington so just a quick little jank down the road for me

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                            From Sydney, Australia.

Haven’t seen the R’s live yet but will hopefully see them at the start of next season when I come to the UK for a holiday.
                            I think you’ve won my friend, you win other forum members appreciation
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Home is Ashford in Kent, but I have lived in Reading, Andover and Basingstoke. Currently live and work in Glasgow, Scotland which is a whopping 406.4 miles away and would take you a good six and and half hours to get to.
                              ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

I’m from Singapore. Been a supporter since 91, but have never visited LR (KPF) yet. Might do so in December or the start of next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X