Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who lives the nearest and furthest from QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southport

Comment

Hi, Live and born in Denmark ( City of Horsens)
      I am born in 1951, and been a supporter since 1967 ( League Cup Final), My first game at L.R. 25/3-78 vs Ipswich 3-3, two goals from Paul Mcgee, as i remenber.
      Theres been many ups and downs througt the year, ofcourse the 1976 team stands out, but had many fantastic player through the years.
      All my freinds supports Man.C-Liverpool-Arsenal etc, an my own son Man. U, not very goof upbringing by me.
      A good day, and season to you all.

Comment

I live in Woking Dave where a bouts do you reside I'm in Horsell

Comment

From beautiful Lucerne in Switzerland. Has someone ever been there?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

I agree. We were so close...so close to win it..
            We had! .........for 10 days

Comment

Gedney Hill
              why its called Gedney Hill is flat as a pancake is beyond me. Used to live in Luxurious Willesden as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Fair play.
                You need to come over for a game. I'm sure a few on hear would love to meet you for a drink and show you parts of London that no other tourist would ever get to see!!!
                Mr Groomer?

Comment

W12about 300 yards from LR
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

We had! .........for 10 days
                    That is a fact and a sad one, if I may say so..ircc.....
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                      I live in Woking Dave where a bouts do you reside I'm in Horsell
                      In the town centre General, we’ve got a flat in Centrium, which is next to the train station, but we spend a lot of time in the Dordogne in France.

We use the butchers in the high street, Sunday lunch in the Red Lion is nice, and we’ve had a pint or two in the Plough.
                      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I used to be a postman working out of W12 sorting office in Loftus Road. Pretty sure No.2 was next door to the sorting office and Anna Raeburn, the agony aunt, lived there when I did that round.
                        The house I lived in was the first house on the right, same side as the bakery, that had a basement, 4 storeys, we had the top floor flat, I was 18 or so.

I remember running down the stairs one Saturday lunchtime with my elder brother to stop a couple of Bristol City wan kers picking on 2 young Rangers supporters, they legged it when they saw us running at them.

I lived there for about a year, with the family, until I moved to Vauxhall with my future Mrs, we got a nice little council flat in South Lambeth Rd, rent £8 a week, we were grossing £75 a week between us, so lots of beer money left every week.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Just a few miles from Lyme Regis, there's quite a few of us around here
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Southern Sweden, so some swedes reckons it's Denmark...

Comment

Live in Malta, although not furthest of some posting to this blog, still very far. I've been to Loftus Road twice and hope this season will fill me with hope for a third visit. Very few support the R's in Malta, however, I do know a few that they do. Many ask the same question when I start talking QPR...how did you became an R's fan? You all know that many prefer the easiest way of the following football..by supporting the big clubs. I live in hope!

Comment

I live next to the plough Dave and go to the red lion mate too
                                Nice to. Know fellow rangers in the manor love l

Comment

Working...
                                X