Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who lives the nearest and furthest from QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower Gornal, near Dudley, the Black Country, West Midlands

Comment

Used to live at scrubs lane & go to Christopher Wren school, good days

Comment

Loftus Rd, number 2 I think, about 100 yards to the Loft Gates, now Woking and South West France
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Santa Barbara Ca. 5,459 Miles

Comment

I live a couple of hours south of Fraggy in Canada, I've been over to see QPR live a few times, twice at Wembley, old one and new one!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Live in Crawley Sussex,but used to live on the Sutton's estate,near little scrubs
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Out in Hong Kong these days

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Yes, I`m a Norwegian, and I started to support us when we were shown on TV the season we came second behind Liverpool.
                  Fair play.
                  You need to come over for a game. I'm sure a few on hear would love to meet you for a drink and show you parts of London that no other tourist would ever get to see!!!

Comment

Christchurch, New Zealand! Been to Loftus Road 4 times, loved it every time

edit: I was lucky enough to watch hometown hero, Ryan Nelsen, play in one of his last games in late December of 2012 against Liverpool
                    Last edited by TheKiwiR; 10-08-2019, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Born and raised in Northolt - season ticket holder in early 80s....now live in the Yukon Territory and follow the Rs from afar! Family moved to Shepherds Bush in 1834 from Ireland and members still lived there until my nan died in 86....152 years of being a local!!!

Comment

Just down the road in Queenstown , New Zealand

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                          Live in Crawley Sussex,but used to live on the Sutton's estate,near little scrubs
                          I lived in the suttons from 1958 to 1981...…when half the estate used to walk back after home games......happy days

Comment

Cannock Staffordshire, surrounded by Wolves, Villa and Albion
                            But I give as good as I get
                            C'mon you R's

Comment

Spend most of my time working In Mozambique but live in Granada. Originally from Uxbridge.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                                Loftus Rd, number 2 I think, about 100 yards to the Loft Gates, now Woking and South West France
                                I used to be a postman working out of W12 sorting office in Loftus Road. Pretty sure No.2 was next door to the sorting office and Anna Raeburn, the agony aunt, lived there when I did that round.

Comment

Working...
                                X