No announcement yet.

Team for huddersfield.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he'll start Kane in place of Rangel but everything else will be the same.

Comment

Thinking about it I wouldn't start Scowen despite the win at Stoke. This could get Ball into the 11 holding and freeing up Amos higher up the pitch

Comment

In Warbs we are gonna have to leave the team to. He knows the strengths of Town and will pick accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          In Warbs we are gonna have to leave the team to. He knows the strengths of Town and will pick accordingly.
          Well we don't really have any choice in the matter as Warburton pick the team without any advice from us supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            Thinking about it I wouldn't start Scowen despite the win at Stoke. This could get Ball into the 11 holding and freeing up Amos higher up the pitch

Got to say I think Ball is the most overrated player we have. Doing the simple stuff but nothing effective. Passenger player. Not doing enough even on these easy games

Only need to ask fans of his previous clubs where he played competitive games. He ain’t that good

How can you possibly think that a guy who wasn't good enough for Rotherham should be in ahead of Smith who at 19 is a 1st 11 player for Wales and won the Dutch Championship as a key player for Twente

Cameron/Smith behind Amos that's what I would pick tomorrow

Comment

Couldn't pick a team have only seen a few play , but why change a winning team , would like to see 2 up front and let's take it to the yorkies

Comment

Lets be honest all the worst moments in the first half involved Scowan...that shocking back pass that could've set us on the road to defeat after about 5 mins, then when 1-0 up he missed an absolute sitter which could've made things much more comfortable when totally on top, then poor attempt to control a ball out of the sky led to their player having that volleyed effort on the edge of our box. If we had no alternatives then yes keep the same side, but we have an abundance of variables we could implement to replaced him in the side and we would imo be stronger. We had a great win last week despite him not because of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  And so would I.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Completely forgot Smith. We have some real options!

Comment

If Diakhabi plays Manning will need serious help

Comment

EBnD8SCW4AEBBxb?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

Unchanged team and good bench

Comment

Working...
                          X