Betting odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betting odds

Rangers to finish top 6. Odds 7-1 worth a few quid ? or waste of money ?

What's a score to inchance a seasons Football, when you break it down, how much will you do on dogy Burgers?

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      Rangers to finish top 6. Odds 7-1 worth a few quid ? or waste of money ?
      Complete waste of money as you are terrible

Comment

I managed to get odds of 10-1 on bet365 before a ball was kicked,. It's interesting that after only 1 game the odds have come down do much.

Comment

Save your money or give it to me if you want to waste it! It could be a fun season, I think top six is a bit of a Reach!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Jaganbetts03 View Post

Complete waste of money as you are terrible
            Whoever u support u can stick your opinion up your ####

Comment

I never bet on QPR as don't want double disappointment if it doesn't come off.

Comment

I got 18/1 on a each way bet to win the league, or top 4, with a 26 point head start. Leeds have no handicap, Fulham +6 and Cardiff +7

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  Save your money or give it to me if you want to waste it! It could be a fun season, I think top six is a bit of a Reach!
                  A 7-1 reach it would appear.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Whoever u support u can stick your opinion up your ####
                    Why is he or she even on here? what a saddo

Comment

How can 7/1 be good odds for a bet covering the outcome of 45 matches? It's a completely ridiculous bet to place. I reckon at least 15 sides have a realistic sniff of top 6 at this juncture and I imagine loads of their fans are making similar bets........ Bookies will be rubbing their hands together! Still, world needs losing gamblers to pay for winning gamblers doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                        How can 7/1 be good odds for a bet covering the outcome of 45 matches? It's a completely ridiculous bet to place. I reckon at least 15 sides have a realistic sniff of top 6 at this juncture and I imagine loads of their fans are making similar bets........ Bookies will be rubbing their hands together! Still, world needs losing gamblers to pay for winning gamblers doesn't it?
                        It is a lousy bet imo and I should know as I have placed thousands of these.

But seriously, it is early days and these odds will yoyo after every 2 or 3 games until the teams settle into the season. If they were offering odds of 16-25/1 maybe worth a few quid just for interest, but in all honesty, QPR are more likely to disappoint as usual.

Comment

Don't place it then.
                          I agree, that you don't see many poor bookies though.

Comment

I thought it was a warning about getting too complacent. remember last season's away game at WBA?

Comment

they all falling out with each other on duddersfield forum,after some have bet on us to beat them,and even at times backing leeds for financhal gain .lol
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X