Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luongo

Linked with 3 million pound move to Wednesday, article on News now seems a bit tenuous

https://www.sheffieldwednesday.news/...assimo-luongo/

Comment

Having a med this morning apparently ,
      i never was was his greatest fan but I never realised his stats goals and assists that poor

Comment

If we can get decent money for him then the window will have been fantastic.

Comment

Not going to dig him out but I hope this is true.

Comment

I like Mass and I think some not all, fans, do not realise the job he actually did.

Easily our most hardworking player in the squad, keeping the team ticking over and doing some of the dirty work. With our new signings and team we perhaps wont miss him as much but that's good work by the club as a whole to be in a position where we can sell our most valuable asset(s).

Reality is, anything more than £3 million in his last year of his contract is very good business for us. We bought him and Gladwin for around that anyway...

That said, why on earth he wont re-sign for us is mad, but the boat has well gone. Enjoy Sheff Weds, bit of an odd move for me.

Comment

Reported undisclosed would you believe ? But if it helps push the deal for Ginger Bates or McKenna over the line good business

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Reported undisclosed would you believe ? But if it helps push the deal for Ginger Bates or McKenna over the line good business
                Personally id prefer us to strengthen in attacking areas? If the BFG is staying I think we have enough cover at CB, especially as Cameron can play there too. Judge and Hogan with the money from the Luongo sale would make it an awesome window for us! You R’rs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

Personally id prefer us to strengthen in attacking areas? If the BFG is staying I think we have enough cover at CB, especially as Cameron can play there too. Judge and Hogan with the money from the Luongo sale would make it an awesome window for us! You R’rs!!!
                  Hogan going to Stoke

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Hogan going to Stoke
                    They’ve enquired about him & also other clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post

Hogan going to Stoke
                      Damn those Stokies!!!

Comment

Was rumoured Luongo was on 18-20 K a week, turned down our offer which was obviously less, makes you wonder how Wednesday can afford wages of 20 k for at times a decent player, however mostly average at best.

Comment

Sell Luongo, buy Judge and have dosh spare.

Love it

Comment

It’s really sad we’ve allowed this to happen. 6-8million player imo and too good for Sheff Wed also
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I suspect we have dosh to spare since selling Freeman furlong and smith for £7 million

Comment

Working...
                              X