Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    Is it just me or does he have the occasional great game followed by a few mediocre ones, then goes off on International duty to sit on the bench and comes back unfit, needs about 3 or 4 weeks to get back to his best, then has the occasional great game and repeat ad infinitum?
    I agree. If the club have really got a £3m fee for him, then that is a great piece of work by Les & Hoos

Hopefully part of the money will be spent on signing another forward

Comment

You can look at injuries to Cameron and the Spanish fella and him swanning off sun bathing to our collapse from Xmas time onward but the two injured lads couldn't help it but as said his form never recovered , and actually he only showed any sort of consistency was under Ollie

Comment

Not that I believe local rags ,but Sheffield local paper says transfer fee was £1 million

Comment

If it was a mill, we did well. Only worth half that. Some posters on here are unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Not that I believe local rags ,but Sheffield local paper says transfer fee was £1 million
            Just seen that and given hes onlt got 12 months left on his contract I think that probably just about right!
            Gloucester R's - No Sheep Shagging Allowed

Comment

Working...
            X