No announcement yet.

Attendance Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickets for Huddersfield Town’s Sky Bet Championship match against QPR are now on tiered sale.

The match takes place on Saturday 10 August 2019, kicking off at 3pm at Loftus Road. Town have been given an allocation of 2,500 for the match.

Upper 1200 and Lower 1300

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

multiple ticket checks( I had to produce my ticket 7 times one game!) that only applied to that area, heavy handed aggressive and overbearing stewards and a multitude of other incidents which made it at times a real chore to turn up ,section went from being almost full to only half full as people migrated to other parts of the ground to escape the blatant stereotyping that everybody in that section was a hooligan.Several meetings with the club over it and they just came out with lame and inaccurate excuses to what was taking place.
      I guess because of it's proximity to the away end. I use to sit in that area a few seasons ago never had any problems, but I have seen the stewards being a bit over the top at times. It's mad when you think we struggle to fill the ground and don't even treat the fans that do turn up that well. We really need to sort out the lower loft. It's crazy that we don't have a concentrated area of vocal home fans.

Comment

Paying bums on seats: 13,976
        Published Attendance: 15,643

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Paying bums on seats: 13,976
          Published Attendance: 15,643

Can you be a bit more specific...?

Comment

Can we have a demographic analysis?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
              Can we have a demographic analysis?
              Oiks in the Y block apparently....

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

multiple ticket checks( I had to produce my ticket 7 times one game!) that only applied to that area, heavy handed aggressive and overbearing stewards and a multitude of other incidents which made it at times a real chore to turn up ,section went from being almost full to only half full as people migrated to other parts of the ground to escape the blatant stereotyping that everybody in that section was a hooligan.Several meetings with the club over it and they just came out with lame and inaccurate excuses to what was taking place.
                Club need to go back to hiring from out own fanbase as other clubs do

Comment

It will be precisely 14,132.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Club need to go back to hiring from out own fanbase as other clubs do
                    Yes, I recall a few of my mates used to be stewards at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post
                      It will be precisely 14,132.
                      Sounds like the talking clock!

At the third stroke, it will be precisely............

Comment

Working...
                      X