X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance Saturday

First home game and a very good away win in the bag already

I reckon about 12,000

So a lower attendance than our last 4 home games when we were losing every week ?

I'd say about 14,000 minimum

Comment

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        So a lower attendance than our last 4 home games when we were losing every week ?

I'd say about 14,000 minimum
        I think many have given up these days mate and found other things to do on a Saturday especially as we are not decent value to watch

Comment

After the way we were treated by the club in Y block last season myself and a few others have jacked in our season tickets and decided to only do away games,if i am not working on a Saturday when we are at home i'll be off to Sutton United instead and it will remain that way until the club treats its own fans with a little more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
            After the way we were treated by the club in Y block last season myself and a few others have jacked in our season tickets and decided to only do away games,if i am not working on a Saturday when we are at home i'll be off to Sutton United instead and it will remain that way until the club treats its own fans with a little more respect.
            What happened?

Comment

14 k

Comment

Got tickets for me and my two kids... It'll be my daughters first match. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

I think many have given up these days mate and found other things to do on a Saturday especially as we are not decent value to watch
                  Yeah, I suppose the number of fair weather supporters have noticeably reduced but I'd say we'd easily get 14k with the new regime.

Comment

Holiday season like me around the pool wiv me laptop

Comment

I think there's now a buzz around the club after the opening game performance and a fair few will turn up who otherwise hadn't planned to. Expect a good crowd and great atmosphere

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

What happened?
                        multiple ticket checks( I had to produce my ticket 7 times one game!) that only applied to that area, heavy handed aggressive and overbearing stewards and a multitude of other incidents which made it at times a real chore to turn up ,section went from being almost full to only half full as people migrated to other parts of the ground to escape the blatant stereotyping that everybody in that section was a hooligan.Several meetings with the club over it and they just came out with lame and inaccurate excuses to what was taking place.

Comment

think with people on holiday 14,000 seems a good shout.

anyone know the attendance against Watford in that friendly.

Comment

I think it will be around 14,500.

It could be bigger if there is a decent following from Huddersfield.

Is the School End just for away fans?

Comment

14,000+. Huddersfield will bring a decent following
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X