Dom Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dom Ball

Missing from yesterdays squad due to a suspension from last year. Anyone know how long for? Thought he's been immense pre season

I thought the thread title, was describing a new style of play QPR have adopted

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      I thought the thread title, was describing a new style of play QPR have adopted
      Just #### off Dave

Comment

Am doing Sheep

Comment

That's all I could find about Ball's ban due to the sending off.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48285472

Christie, 24, suffered multiple facial fractures after a clash with his former Aberdeen team-mate, who was sent off.

Comment

I was really concerned he wasn't playing, I cant believe it wasnt mentioned before kick off, gave me a heart attack. He's been brilliant pre season
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

How good does it feel to have pulled off such a great away performance on the opening day knowing we still have some very good players we've bought in who weren't even involved. Very optimistic for the season ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                How good does it feel to have pulled off such a great away performance on the opening day knowing we still have some very good players we've bought in who weren't even involved. Very optimistic for the season ahead.
                Yeah I bet it sticks in the throat of a few posters on here .The Les outers that said we were selling all our best players etc. Only 1 game in but it already looks like we will have an identity of how we play with a passing style .

Comment

How good does it feel to have pulled off such a great away performance on the opening day.

Be careful, there are those on this site that might mis-interpret that remark!

Comment

Warning Horror Video of why Ball was banned.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1117423242455789569

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yeah I bet it sticks in the throat of a few posters on here .The Les outers that said we were selling all our best players etc. Only 1 game in but it already looks like we will have an identity of how we play with a passing style .
                      Les out,. For a Pint that is! can't wait for Sat, team can only get better as the Gel and get fitter, just tried to put a bet on for us to win the World Cup but apparently we are not in it.
                      we will lose at times ( yea really) and I'm sure some will be here to give a detailed dissection of why it went wrong but in the mean Time let's love Life, love Rangers and Have a Peroni, Working Sat so Make some noise for poor Old Ronnie.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        Warning Horror Video of why Ball was banned.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1117423242455789569
                        Dangerous play but hardly deliberate

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Ha. As if Ball was on Les's radar before Warburton turned up. He had no choice in who left so what great work has he done? Praise be to Warbs, that's where the credit should be going

Comment

Working...
                          X