No announcement yet.

Eze’s Goal Yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great goal , but needs to add so much.more to his game . No desire or heart to win the ball back . U can't teach that , either have it or u dont

Comment

Watch us when he isn’t on the pitch then watch us whe he is and you’ll notice we create nothing and can’t retain possession as well whe he’s off the pitch. He’s working harder off the ball now but lbh he’ll never be a battler, it’s not in his nature and even if he did adopt that style he wouldn’t have the tank to display his skill if he’s just chased a player, made a tackle then sprinted to receive the ball back....

Comment

Great team performance great win always controlling the game, but one swallow does not a summer make with regard to Eze for him its all about consistency, needs to be consistent and take control of games, became very poor last year (lazyish) after all the hype he received early on in the season , just needs to knuckle down, Impose himself and get playing well in most games, the talent is there,

Comment

Great goal.

Comment

The sort of goal that makes even away fans applaud, well ones who appreciate football.

Comment

Defending was shocking. I think it was more the defending than the quality. As QPR fans we would know all about that over the years!!

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
                Defending was shocking. I think it was more the defending than the quality. As QPR fans we would know all about that over the years!!
                That was a quality move and finish , enjoy the goal for what it was rather than criticise the defending.

Comment

Now hes worth 5 more millions than before the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                    That was a quality move and finish , enjoy the goal for what it was rather than criticise the defending.

Comment

Yes coz if that goal was against us, you wouldn’t criticise our defending??!! Just coz you are a qpr fan, try to be objective and not hypocritical. If you read or heard some of the neutral commentators, they put it down to bad defending.
                      Anyway I think you missed my point which was it was nice for once we took advantage of poor defending rather than the other way round so that’s why I do enjoy that goal. Just like I enjoyed our 1st goal. Great control by Hugill but was because of bad goalkeeping. I still love it though!

Comment

Yes coz if that goal was against us, you wouldn’t criticise our defending??!! Just coz you are a qpr fan, try to be objective and not hypocritical. If you read or heard some of the neutral commentators, they put it down to bad defending.
                        Anyway I think you missed my point which was it was nice for once we took advantage of poor defending rather than the other way round so that’s why I do enjoy that goal. Just like I enjoyed our 1st goal. Great control by Hugill but was because of bad goalkeeping. I still love it though!
                        You could pick a defensive fault with every goal if you chose to . Remember Wegerles goal of the season at Leeds , did the defenders go to ground to easy ?

Comment

That goal was a thing of beauty.

If your someone finding negatives to talk about after that don't be surprised if your the sort of person who hasn't got the busiest of social lives

Comment

You could pick a defensive fault with every goal if you chose to . Remember Wegerles goal of the season at Leeds , did the defenders go to ground to easy ?
                            Exactly. You can always find a fault with defending. Sometimes it’s more quality than bad defending. Sometimes it’s more bad defending than quality. That’s why I said it was more of bad defending. Eze still done well getting passed him and taking advantage.
                            Fact is if that goal was against us, you be moaning about our defending.
                            Im glad we took advantage, previous seasons we sometimes haven’t. That was my comment. Nothing for anyone to make a big deal out of.

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post
                              That goal was a thing of beauty.

If your someone finding negatives to talk about after that don't be surprised if your the sort of person who hasn't got the busiest of social lives
                              I haven’t found a negative in that. Their defending being bad is a positive. I mentioned this twice now, I enjoyed the goal. The defending was bad and we played well to take full advantage. We put them under pressure as well. Another positive. Like I say I mentioned this twice, there was no negative so maybe read things properly 1st before commenting. It will serve you much better in life I guarantee you.

Comment

Exactly. You can always find a fault with defending. Sometimes it’s more quality than bad defending. Sometimes it’s more bad defending than quality. That’s why I said it was more of bad defending. Eze still done well getting passed him and taking advantage.
                                Fact is if that goal was against us, you be moaning about our defending.
                                Im glad we took advantage, previous seasons we sometimes haven’t. That was my comment. Nothing for anyone to make a big deal out of.
                                You’ve lost me fella , let’s leave it there .

Comment

Working...
                                X