Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't want to be a moaning Minnie but......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't want to be a moaning Minnie but......

What the blazes was up with Lumley today???? Nightmarish performance only mitigated by fact Sjoke could only muster one shot on target.

Saved us some defensive blushes early on if I remember.

Not his best game but we won and I expect he will have a lot of better games - enjoy the moment.

Comment

Everything else was good, he came well off his line for an under hit back pass by Scowen early and distribution was good, those 2 misses are very worrying, he'll have to do better or Kelly will be between the sticks!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

I mentioned it in the match thread , that should have cost us today but saying that England keeper Butland was at fault for Hugills goal so it happens to the best of them .

Comment

The last 10 minutes reminded him of last season`s nightmares I think. But I agree he has to do better to keep the number 1 shirt his own.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

heard he got a dolphin tat, artist put flapper instead of flipper under it though
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              What the blazes was up with Lumley today???? Nightmarish performance only mitigated by fact Sjoke could only muster one shot on target.
              Just #### off Albs !!!

Comment

What the blazes, now you don't here that every day,are you Fulham in disguise, is your other car a Yacht.

Comment

Yes dodgy at the very end but good apart from that. Would’ve been 1-0 after like 5 mins if he hadn’t made a great challenge on vokes. Started the move for ezes goal with an excellent pass. JN

Comment

At least his glaring error at the end didn't cost us points and not a bad thing it happened as now they can work more with him in training on decision making in such situations to hopefully eradicate such things from his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
                      What the blazes, now you don't here that every day,are you Fulham in disguise, is your other car a Yacht.
                      This forum is aimed at 5 year olds with zero tolerance of fruity language. It is therefore futile typing swear words like you'd get on a site for grown ups because they just get redacted out and replaced with asterisks. I 100% guarantee that Lumley will not be our no.1 keeper come September and anyone who thinks otherwise can #### right off!

BTW.... When Etheridge went off injured yesterday Cardiff bought some kid on - what's happened to Smithies??

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

This forum is aimed at 5 year olds with zero tolerance of fruity language. It is therefore futile typing swear words like you'd get on a site for grown ups because they just get redacted out and replaced with asterisks. I 100% guarantee that Lumley will not be our no.1 keeper come September and anyone who thinks otherwise can #### right off!

BTW.... When Etheridge went off injured yesterday Cardiff bought some kid on - what's happened to Smithies??
                        Who cares about Smithies? He and his agent insisted on some paltry release clause, so he made his own downfall, just as Remy did.

Comment

Working...
                        X