Warren Farm another hold up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Farm another hold up.

Don't these resident's ever give up trying another avenue to stop the building of the training ground.
    Going down the route it is now a nature reserve according to news now asking the mayor of London and QPR owners to think again.
    What planet are these people on.

I cannot believe how long this has taken
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Earth?

Comment

http://www.ealingtoday.co.uk/default...wilding001.htm

Someone needs to put up pics of how it actually looks and see through Moore's article.

Comment

Its always the inner city middle class who moan about nature and being green,I live surrounded by country side,and id concrete lot of it,nature is dull and full of things that want to kill u by running out in front of you when your doing 80 down a lane
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

So they don't want sporting and physical recreational facilities for Ealing's residents and they will not stop their protests/ Still I dont know why the club did not send in the builders as soon as permission was granted after the latest appeal was rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              So they don't want sporting and physical recreational facilities for Ealing's residents and they will not stop their protests/ Still I dont know why the club did not send in the builders as soon as permission was granted after the latest appeal was rejected.
              Funding not in place??
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Bloody nimbys! Why doesn't the club buy them a Chelsea or Arsenal season ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Funding not in place??
                  That for me shows that the billionaire owners are losing interest in their project.

Comment

Working...
                  X