Scott McKenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chalbury37 View Post
    I see McKenna playing for Aberdeen tonight if their was a deal does this mean it’s not likely
    I don’t think so, just means nothing is ‘done’ yet
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I cant believe that there are a few who actually think this deal could happen,that we will spend £4-£5 million on someone,just because James nut says so.....hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        I cant believe that there are a few who actually think this deal could happen,that we will spend £4-£5 million on someone,just because James nut says so.....hilarious
        Who told you all about Pugh weeks before there was any trace of info? ME. JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

Who told you all about Pugh weeks before there was any trace of info? ME. JN
          U also said nketiah was a done deal

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
            contrary to what I’ve previously been told, a deal is close. Top top defender. Will be one of the best in the league. JN
            JN strikes again at getting it wrong. The FOS man wrongly predicts another transfer incoming. But he at least he gets his kicks in and we all get to enjoy.

Comment

He does add a bit of comic silliness to the board that is enjoyable, every board needs someone like him. I suppose if you make 20 "done deal" predictions one is bound to be right eventually.

Comment

Not the only reason people think it though is it?
                It has been quite widely reported we had a £3m bid turned down.

Comment

Dave McIntyre suggesting on Twitter we’ve made a second bid

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Not the only reason people think it though is it?
                    It has been quite widely reported we had a £3m bid turned down.
                    Like most newspaper gossip headlines I'd imagine that was nonsense.i dont believe for one minute that we will sign this player,warburton has only been given 50 grand to spend so far but all of sudden we are supposed to believe that he is been given millions to spend on a single player.
                    I fully expect Alan Judge to be purchased for a fee of about £700,000 and he is the player that Warburton has hinted at.

Comment

The papers also linked us with a £9 million pursuit of Rhodes coz he was offered to us. Like we cut back on costs only to spend millions. We are not going to spend £3 million on McKenna. JN is just doing his usual predicting about 15 signings and hoping 1 comes true coz he checks the transfer talk websites 24/7

Comment

Like most newspaper gossip headlines I'd imagine that was nonsense.i dont believe for one minute that we will sign this player,warburton has only been given 50 grand to spend so far but all of sudden we are supposed to believe that he is been given millions to spend on a single player.
                        I fully expect Alan Judge to be purchased for a fee of about £700,000 and he is the player that Warburton has hinted at.
                        Let's chewit over Reb perhaps M W hasn't spent a lot cos he's he's sees what he's got for knee dash is as good as what he could spend money on ! And is willing to spend bigger where he sees a greater need

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
                          The papers also linked us with a £9 million pursuit of Rhodes coz he was offered to us. Like we cut back on costs only to spend millions. We are not going to spend £3 million on McKenna. JN is just doing his usual predicting about 15 signings and hoping 1 comes true coz he checks the transfer talk websites 24/7
                          I don't think it was reported anywhere we were considering buying Rhodes though. Loan only was what I saw so not really the same thing at all.

Comment

You could well be right. I would also be surprised if this is true but you never know.

Comment

Although I don't believe we'll spend much, if anything at all, we have received £7m in transfers out to date and there is also the possibility of Luongo / Leistner going for a fee.

It is not unfeasible that we will spend a couple of million to get a CB that is clearly in demand.

Comment

Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes is unsure whether Scott McKenna will leave in the next week.

The defender has attracted interest from several clubs, including Nottingham Forest.

Asked whether McKenna will stay beyond this summer, McInnes told the Evening Express: “Who knows. I can’t control that really. As it stands, yes.

“But it is up to other clubs to make us change our minds. We are not encouraging any offers. I want to keep my players.”
                                Under Les Ferdinand:
                                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                                X