No announcement yet.

Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With one year left on his contract and wages I'd be amazed if we got more than £250k in a fee

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

He’s crap

Mass is a 6-7 million pound player but Les has let us down again and we will get another minimal fee for our best player

meanwhile Bristol City are selling their best players at 20million and Brentford are selling their best players at a premium

You happy clappers are always optimistic until sh!t hits the fan and only realise when it’s too late

Another example while im here. Les signed Bidwell and Cousin’s in the hope of getting good sell on values, they both left on a free transfer

You clowns really don’t understand football BUSINESS. As a director of a big UK company, I feel like I understand more then you do
      The fact you think mass is worth 6 to 7 million tells me everything I need to know about you mate.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

If they send him out on loan for the season what's the difference then by giving him a free transfer and be done with him? If he goes out on loan and gets injured they would send him back to QPR to pay his wages and pick up the treatment costs to boot.
        I think sending him out on loan would be the last resort , hopefully that doesn’t happen and we can sell him .I also think fans are being unrealistic with his valuation so the club will get slaughtered for that as well.

Comment

Swap him for Judge

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Bang average player never imposes himself on a game , never walked away from LR thinking wow he was great today .. as for his contract time will tell
            Couldn't agree more very average player, I'm not surprised that there have been no bids, a lot of people raving on here about him,some even declaring he was the best midfielder in the league, well he's that good no one wants to take a punt on him, if he leaves we'll get no more than £1-2 M if that, but someone may come along yet

Comment

Unbelievable replies in this thread.
              Mass is NOT crap.
              Some very short memories among our supporters.
              Ridiculous comments

Comment

Swansea have just bagged £17.5m for McBurnie. Hopefully they'll throw some cash at us to reunite Luongo with Bidwell.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  Swansea have just bagged £17.5m for McBurnie. Hopefully they'll throw some cash at us to reunite Luongo with Bidwell.
                  Swansea Brentford Bristol City all getting £10 million for players who have had one good season or less than that in some cases. Is the fact that we have been open as to how skint we are working against us in the transfer market. There is no way that Freeman is over half the value of McBurnie!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Unbelievable replies in this thread.
                    Mass is NOT crap.
                    Some very short memories among our supporters.
                    Ridiculous comments
                    He isn't crap, but he has been inconsistant. He needs to add more goals and impose himself more on the game.

I now think he will go on a free or leave for a very nominal fee as the club have made it clear they want shot of him (which is where I think Les has got it wrong).

Have the club issued squad numbers (it looks like it on my phone app, but not on the official website), because it looks like he and Goss are missing from the list of players.

If that is the case then I can't see clubs offering money for players the club doesn't want.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Swansea Brentford Bristol City all getting £10 million for players who have had one good season or less than that in some cases. Is the fact that we have been open as to how skint we are working against us in the transfer market. There is no way that Freeman is over half the value of McBurnie!!
                      Yes, I think the club is handling this the wrong way and the phrase 'beggars connot be choosers' rings true when clubs offer low bids to QPR. Freeman went for less than a third of McBurnie's fee although he is younger and a forward so comparrison may be a bit unfair.

Bobby Reid had one good season and BC got £10m from Cardiff, likewise with Webster to Brighton for £20m.

Comment

He isn't crap, but he has been inconsistant. He needs to add more goals and impose himself more on the game.

I now think he will go on a free or leave for a very nominal fee as the club have made it clear they want shot of him (which is where I think Les has got it wrong).

Have the club issued squad numbers (it looks like it on my phone app, but not on the official website), because it looks like he and Goss are missing from the list of players.

If that is the case then I can't see clubs offering money for players the club doesn't want.
                        I see what looked like an image of our squad numbers on Twitter earlier, and you're right, no Goss and Mas.

Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

He does more for the team that supporters don't appreciate.
                          When he was out of the team we were worse than usual.
                          He has been a good, loyal servant, and a very good mf.
                          I agree though teams won't bother offering us f-all, because we made
                          it clear we can't re-sign him.
                          We will get an offer next week that we will accept, because we have to.
                          Massive mistake

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

He does more for the team that supporters don't appreciate.
                            When he was out of the team we were worse than usual.
                            He has been a good, loyal servant, and a very good mf.
                            I agree though teams won't bother offering us f-all, because we made
                            it clear we can't re-sign him.
                            We will get an offer next week that we will accept, because we have to.
                            Massive mistake
                            I agree and that was the reason for my original post.

Comment

There’s a reason no one has come in for him....... JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                                There’s a reason no one has come in for him....... JN
                                They are saving their money as this time next week QPR will be even keener on getting him off the wage bill and therefore giving him away.

Comment

Working...
                                X