Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luongo

Is he still at the club?

I reckon the club will let him go on a free as it doesn't look like there are any bids going in for him and he doesn't seem to figure in the club's plans anymore.

Which is a pity, as there is a decent player in him somewhere

Shame we can't offload him in a swap deal somewhere.....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      that would be good, especially if we got a decent striker in return or maybe McKenna from Aberdeen Would he like a move up there?

Comment

Genuine shame it’s come to this. We should do more to make sure our best players contracts don’t run down like this and aell
        on the cheap

It is strange that Mass hasn’t found a club tho, fantastic player
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Don’t see him going on a free and we are selling him because we know he won’t sign a new deal on reduced wages .He still has a year left so club are doing the right thing .

Comment

We paid £2.5 million for him I seem to remember,and he is an Australian international player (I know he doesn't get his place),on his day is one of our best players

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Have you heard a whisper?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                Don’t see him going on a free and we are selling him because we know he won’t sign a new deal on reduced wages .He still has a year left so club are doing the right thing .
                for that to happen there has to be a club willing to buy him and at present it doesn't appear to be any real offers or rumours of them. The club will be paying him his wages of whatever it is each week and he won't be playing, which means money down the drain.

Comment

I expect Les to get £10m for him and if there are no bids its because he's useless and should be sacked as DoF

Innit.....

Comment

i think we should offer him to that chinky side as a better alternative to bale,40 mill should get him
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

for that to happen there has to be a club willing to buy him and at present it doesn't appear to be any real offers or rumours of them. The club will be paying him his wages of whatever it is each week and he won't be playing, which means money down the drain.
                      Just because you haven’t heard of clubs interested in him doesn’t mean there isn’t interest .i doubt you know the ins and outs of every clubs business.

Comment

he will still be here next season - or loaned out - no one wants to pay money for him when he can leave for nothing next year.

club dropped the ball on that one - saying he needs to move on in public -if they said he is one of our more important players and we want to keep him - others might have thought he was worth trying to buy

Comment

Just because you haven’t heard of clubs interested in him doesn’t mean there isn’t interest .i doubt you know the ins and outs of every clubs business.
                          https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ing-qpr-250719

No offers as written by well respected QPR journo

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ing-qpr-250719

No offers as written by well respected QPR journo
                            No offers doesn’t mean no interest , plenty of business still to be done , worst case scenario I’d say he would go on loan somewhere to get his wages off the books

Comment

No offers doesn’t mean no interest , plenty of business still to be done , worst case scenario I’d say he would go on loan somewhere to get his wages off the books
                              Interest doesn't count for Jack without at least one offer. But I agree, he'll be gone by whatever route.

Comment

Working...
                              X