Final pieces of jigsaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final pieces of jigsaw

Regardless of injury I would still like judge to come in, offers much needed dead ball delivery experience of the division and back up creativity. Our kids could learn a lot from guys like pugh and judge. Striker wise I think mlakar hughill and oteh is enough. He only plays one up top anyway.
    Scott mckenna would be a huge signing. Dominant center half but uses the ball well too. Much better then leistner. I think if these two finally come in I really believe this lot can achieve top 10. It possesses good skill full youth, great experience and clever players then you have a mobile beast up the top who will bring these lads into play. Exciting times and a well Planned summer of business. Well done to warbo and the BOARD. You rssss

Originally posted by Insider View Post
    Regardless of injury I would still like judge to come in, offers much needed dead ball delivery experience of the division and back up creativity. Our kids could learn a lot from guys like pugh and judge. Striker wise I think mlakar hughill and oteh is enough. He only plays one up top anyway.
    Scott mckenna would be a huge signing. Dominant center half but uses the ball well too. Much better then leistner. I think if these two finally come in I really believe this lot can achieve top 10. It possesses good skill full youth, great experience and clever players then you have a mobile beast up the top who will bring these lads into play. Exciting times and a well Planned summer of business. Well done to warbo and the BOARD. You rssss
    If they can sell Leistner and Luongo and sign Judge and McKenna I would be very pleased and think that if the new signings can gel quickly, QPR can have a very good season.

Comment

Is our jigsaw not complete then? I love it when we buy and sell.
      I'm addicted to transfers....I'm the same on the manager games

Comment

Think Judge is a no go, until a last mintue bid again where Ipswich will possibly crumble. McKenna might happen, just think Aberdeen want more than they should realistically be getting for him

Comment

I would like another striker and Oteh to go a season loan.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Oteh is simply, not showing he's good enough for me. So if sending him on loan will do the trick, great. But adding another striker is going to unbalance the hardwork put in doesnt make sense to me. e.g. Defense has been seen to and the money spare going towards a decent CB.

We have two new strikers in, will play one up top, so in theory have enough?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Me too, but will it happen? A loan move for Nketia from Arsenal could be on as they could have Aubameyang, Lacazette , Pepe &,Iwobi all ahead of him and may also be looking to sign another attacker.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Oteh is simply, not showing he's good enough for me. So if sending him on loan will do the trick, great. But adding another striker is going to unbalance the hardwork put in doesnt make sense to me. e.g. Defense has been seen to and the money spare going towards a decent CB.

We have two new strikers in, will play one up top, so in theory have enough?
                What happens if one of them gets injured or suspended? who would be the striker on the bench? Unless, the coaches can make a striker out of BOS or Shodipo then there will be no cover. A decent squad needs 3-4 striker options now given that loans outside the window are not permitted.

Comment

Any “inside” info on McKenna mate? Or have you been too busy being in awe of my amazing sources who announced Pugh to me weeks ago. JN

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

What happens if one of them gets injured or suspended? who would be the striker on the bench? Unless, the coaches can make a striker out of BOS or Shodipo then there will be no cover. A decent squad needs 3-4 striker options now given that loans outside the window are not permitted.
                    We simply have to bring in an additional one. Oteh and Mlakar are not ready for the Championship just yet.

QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                      Any “inside” info on McKenna mate? Or have you been too busy being in awe of my amazing sources who announced Pugh to me weeks ago. JN
                      Give him 10 mins he’s just going to check twitter now

Comment

Warbuton has already said he wanted 3 strikers ,Oteh not championship standard yet and a loan move once we get that 3rd striker in .

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          Think Judge is a no go, until a last mintue bid again where Ipswich will possibly crumble. McKenna might happen, just think Aberdeen want more than they should realistically be getting for him
                          True, reckon we will go in last hours of the window

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

We simply have to bring in an additional one. Oteh and Mlakar are not ready for the Championship just yet.
                            Mlakar showed great movement against Watford they have high hopes for him

Comment

I think if these two finally come in I really believe this lot can achieve top 10.
                              That would be pretty weird.

Comment

Working...
                              X