BFG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFG

Think he done enough to show Warbs that he should stay. Thought he had a good one today.
    Whatcha think ?

He be off,think he must of sneezed in warbs tea or something
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Think he done enough to show Warbs that he should stay. Thought he had a good one today.
      Whatcha think ?
      I’d say he’s off , that’s why we need a centre back and hopefully Hugill . Barbet was good today but him and hall are a bit lightweight for me especially against teams like stoke that have a battering ram striker in Sam vokes .

Comment

I agree with the Lad, he had a strong game in his limited time, if he is of why would MW even play him?
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I’d say he’s off , that’s why we need a centre back and hopefully Hugill . Barbet was good today but him and hall are a bit lightweight for me especially against teams like stoke that have a battering ram striker in Sam vokes .
          both stood up to challenge of Troy Deeney today and he's about as tough as they come? Personally id sooner Keep Leistner as he is probably the best in the air at the back we have.

Comment

I might add that 60 yard perfectly weighted diagonal ball he played into the left corner was brilliant!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              I agree with the Lad, he had a strong game in his limited time, if he is of why would MW even play him?
              That's what I was thinking . Why play him ? Unless it was a shop window. Really think we will need him. It a long slog of a season.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                I might add that 60 yard perfectly weighted diagonal ball he played into the left corner was brilliant!
                He’s got that on lock. Poor on the ball otherwise, very slow and am average defender. Warbuton knows what he’s doing. JN

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

That's what I was thinking . Why play him ? Unless it was a shop window.
                  My thoughts and conclusion too.

Comment

Sell Hall and then keep Toni.

Comment

i like toni i think we are a better side when he is in it

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        He be off,think he must of sneezed in warbs tea or something
                        Pissed myself laughing at that. Don't know why. You're probably right. Keep the humour coming, think we need it this season

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Sell Hall and then keep Toni.
                          Hall isn't worth a penny, sadly. Not unless you get him up and running again...

You cant flog a busted car...

Comment

Would only get rid if there was a certain replacement coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

both stood up to challenge of Troy Deeney today and he's about as tough as they come? Personally id sooner Keep Leistner as he is probably the best in the air at the back we have.
                              I hope he does stay unless of course a £4m bid comes through that will enable QPR to sign the Scottish international CB from Aberdeen.

Comment

Working...
                              X