So Jordan Hugill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Jordan Hugill

Think he would be a decent addition, hasn't really hit the heights since that one great season at PNE
    but I feel he has it in him, and under a manager like Warbs, who likes his teams to play, I think
    he will be a success

https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...xit-for-19-20/

Maybe or maybe not. But he has something to prove...That is a plus.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Not even sure what sort of player he is? Is he a target man? Pacey plays on the last man? Comes alive in the box? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        We could certainly do worse,I'd be delighted If he chooses to come to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Not even sure what sort of player he is? Is he a target man? Pacey plays on the last man? Comes alive in the box? Anyone know?
          I hate to say it, but a mate of mine (Boro fan) didn't rate him at all last season (he was on loan to them from the Hammers). Slow, uninterested, couldn't finish, cart-horse etc I think were just some of the descriptions he gave me about the lad!!!

I'd personally prefer Rhodes tbh. A real fox in the box type striker, but wages would surely be a problem if we tried to sign him?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

I hate to say it, but a mate of mine (Boro fan) didn't rate him at all last season (he was on loan to them from the Hammers). Slow, uninterested, couldn't finish, cart-horse etc I think were just some of the descriptions he gave me about the lad!!!

I'd personally prefer Rhodes tbh. A real fox in the box type striker, but wages would surely be a problem if we tried to sign him?
            Sounds like another Hemed to me!

Comment

Agree Shania, ...good post.
              I'm finding it refreshing that these players are joining because of the manager, not money

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                He's a big fella, and I'm sure he was decent in the air, when he was
                making headlines at PNE.
                I believe, not certain mind, that he must be a mobile striker, as Warbs let Smiffy go.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

We could certainly do worse,I'd be delighted If he chooses to come to us.
                  "Chooses" again is the word I like best Reb

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post

But then, the Pullis style isn't everyone's cuppa

Comment

Let's be frank,we skint,crap,small going no where,so any striker we get not going to be top notch currently.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

On one of their message boards, Preston fans rate him quite highly and they want him back. They describe him as Mobile, fast, good in the air and hardworking. Interesting!
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

On one of their message boards, Preston fans rate him quite highly. Mobile, fast, good in the air. Interesting!
                          Preston forum! Christ they think Corbin would be good pm and mushy peas are nice.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            Let's be frank,we skint,crap,small going no where,so any striker we get not going to be top notch currently.
                            That`s partly true.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

Preston forum! Christ they think Corbin would be good pm and mushy peas are nice.
                              Ok.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X