Clueless Les Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clueless Les Ferdinand

A good DOF is key in a successful club over long term. Les has been here for a long time now and we are declining.

Our transfers for years have been all over the place, many changes of squads, every time a new manager comes in players change in large turn overs and this squad just cannot settle

Selling our best players is due to the circus that is our board who when they took over we were a premier league side, we are now a side looking destined for a low finish this season in the Championship. HOWEVER maximising good selling fees is a large part of bad Les’ Job, something which we fall well below par, especially compared to other teams in this league that sell their best players at a premium

The main message of this point is I have been doing a little bit more research on the director of football job role, a role that many fans don’t fully understand & why should they? It’s not exploited or explained to fans.

A common and main part of a director of footballs job is keep the transfers similar to suit a style play of football of a football club for a long term project. It is the DOF job to identify the players that suit a style of play and to recommend or be included in the choice of manager, again the manager should be suited to a style of play of the club that matches his players, no more importantly the clubs style of play. It got me thinking that all our managers under Les have been very different, these managers have just been allowed to bring in their own players at short notice before getting sacked. Warburton has now brought in a lot of naff players, mostly from a below average Scottish football league and when he gets sacked, which is a theme at QPR, QPR will again be stuck with players the next manager will not want. We will again have to offload and suit the next managers plans of players he will want

the point there is that it is Les’ MAIN job role to pick out a suitable style, suitable manager and suitable players for a healthly long term project and to get the most out of our squad, players and sell on values

Les is incapable of doing his job and in terms costs QPR a lot of money in correcting his mistakes that Les gets paid handsomely to smirk like a idiot who knows he is robbing a living

I hope that happy clappers read this FULLY and understand the point before their swearing and general rubbish they post

In summary. Les OUT
    Last edited by qpr; 26-07-2019, 04:12 PM.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Originally posted by qpr View Post
    Our transfers for years have been all over the place, many changes of squads, every time a new manager comes in players change in large turn overs and this squad just cannot settle

Selling our best players is due to the circus that is our board who when they took over we were a premier league side, we are now a side looking destined for a low finish this season in the Championship. HOWEVER maximising good selling fees is a large part of bad Les’ Job, something which we fall well below par, especially compared to other teams in this league that sell their best players at a premium

The main message of this point is I have been doing a little bit more research on the director of football job role, a role that many fans don’t fully understand & why should they? It’s not exploited or explained to fans.

A common and main part of a director of footballs job is keep the transfers similar to suit a style play of football of a football club for a long term project. It is the DOF job to identify the players that suit a style of play and to recommend or be included in the choice of manager, again the manager should be suited to a style of play of the club that matches his players, no more importantly the clubs style of play. It got me thinking that all our managers under Les have been very different, these managers have just been allowed to bring in their own players at short notice before getting sacked. Warburton has now brought in a lot of naff players, mostly from a below average Scottish football league and when he gets sacked, which is a theme at QPR, QPR will again be stuck with players the next manager will not want. We will again have to offload and suit the next managers plans of players he will want

the point there is that it is Les’ MAIN job role to pick out a suitable style, suitable manager and suitable players for a health long term project and to get the most out of our squad, players and sell on values

Les is incapable of doing his job and in terms costs QPR a lot of money in correcting his mistakes that Les gets paid handsomely to smirk like a idiot who knows he is robbing a living

In summary. Les OUT
    Yawn ,take a day off mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yawn ,take a day off mate.
      The predicability of you posting that was high.

Did you read the post and my explanations? Read the post and let’s debate FACTS. My post is pretty clear that Les has poor guidance and doing a bad job

you being a happy clapper is probably just happy a club ‘legend’ in involved in QPR
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      And many more mistakes

Comment

Not at all mistakes have been made from top down . Buck stops with Fernandes who had his pants pulled down by Hughes and arry. There never was a style of play it was all about staying in the premier league.As for Les , appointing Ramsey was the wrong move for me but most people thought JFH was the young manager with fresh ideas that the club needed to take us forward, turns out he wasn’t up to it.Bringing Ollie back felt right at the time and I thought he was fulfilling his remit by blooding youngsters and staying in this league .Unfortunatly Fernandes had his head turned by his dream coach McLaren . Ffp is defining our club right now so selling players is pivotal to us moving forward. I’m up for giving Warburton a chance to see how it goes , we have been poor for 3 seasons now so not a lot to lose in my eyes.

Comment

The predicability of you posting that was high. Read the post and let’s debate FACTS. My post is pretty clear that Les has poor guidance and doing a bad job

you being a happy clapper is probably just happy a club ‘legend’ in involved in QPR
          Mate, sod the facts let's just quit the whining! I'm pretty sure pre season and start of the new season promotes optimism and hope for the new season, fans who have not had enough football over the summer gagging for the new season to start. Then theres fans who moan 24 7 throughout the whole summer etc about what? Nothing. Les has made mistakes hes admitted that in his interview a few weeks ago! Hes also slashed the wage bill by millions with the help of hoos, because of major #### ups under the beard era. Believe it or not it actually all started with the legend that is neil warnock! You know swp,Barton,traore etc that was wanted by him!. Tony just backed his manager he was naive, hes had his abuse to some understandable, some well well over the top.

This year we have no parachute payments, 10m?. We also identified a LONG TERM manager in warburton, and believe me he is LONGTERM no amount of moaning or abuse from you twitters or moaners will change this. Now with Warburton comes a change in philosophy and way of playing that if I'm honest didnt even suit 90% of the squad, add this to covering the 10m loss we have shifted all the high earners and treasure that we have to accommodate not only the style of play but the LOSS in finances. Believe me when I say this is the lowest of the low we can hit, next summer the only way is upwards finance wise especially if we can keep finding gems on the market. The wage bill minus leistner and luongo will be at what it SHOULD be for a club like QPR so no more slashing needed next summer.

Alot to read I know but by F.U.C.K just back your team! Back the whole club it is trying it's best.

Anyway come on you rssss

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Mate, sod the facts let's just quit the whining! I'm pretty sure pre season and start of the new season promotes optimism and hope for the new season, fans who have not had enough football over the summer gagging for the new season to start. Then theres fans who moan 24 7 throughout the whole summer etc about what? Nothing. Les has made mistakes hes admitted that in his interview a few weeks ago! Hes also slashed the wage bill by millions with the help of hoos, because of major #### ups under the beard era. Believe it or not it actually all started with the legend that is neil warnock! You know swp,Barton,traore etc that was wanted by him!. Tony just backed his manager he was naive, hes had his abuse to some understandable, some well well over the top.

This year we have no parachute payments, 10m?. We also identified a LONG TERM manager in warburton, and believe me he is LONGTERM no amount of moaning or abuse from you twitters or moaners will change this. Now with Warburton comes a change in philosophy and way of playing that if I'm honest didnt even suit 90% of the squad, add this to covering the 10m loss we have shifted all the high earners and treasure that we have to accommodate not only the style of play but the LOSS in finances. Believe me when I say this is the lowest of the low we can hit, next summer the only way is upwards finance wise especially if we can keep finding gems on the market. The wage bill minus leistner and luongo will be at what it SHOULD be for a club like QPR so no more slashing needed next summer.

Alot to read I know but by F.U.C.K just back your team! Back the whole club it is trying it's best.

Anyway come on you rssss
            Good reply fella but it’s gonna fall on deaf ears , he has a serious issue with Les and can’t get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Anyway come on you rssss
              Totally agree insider & the other bloke is talking nonsense & heard all this crap before, get over & give support

Comment

Is that the ex Spurs and Newcastle Les Ferdinand that I've been hearing so much about on Sky Sports News today?

Comment

For those of you who don’t understand what a huge impact a DOF has on modern football:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMVdrGbZkGo
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  And many more mistakes

Comment

For those of you who don’t understand what a huge impact a DOF has on modern football:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMVdrGbZkGo
                    So no debating the facts in my post , just a YouTube clip that nobody will watch , brilliant , let’s leave it there.

Comment

I don't worry or care about les,he is just a part of a bigger structure. They all put forward ideas etc and goes from there. They all fly or fall as one. We can moan or shout but we not in the loop and only imagine what it like to run a football club. Only rich people looking to get poor and thick skin folk would run a club.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Warburton has actually brought in players according to his remit. They are all decent with the ball at their feet. As I understand it; possession based football on the floor, is what Ramsey and Sir Les want from a QPR team. So what is the problem, qpr? On the whole, Warburton has delivered, imo. Finances is bad and the purse is close to empty, but that is not anyone at QPR`s sporting side`s fault, Is it?
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Isn’t the tea reason we have a fairly high turnover of managers actually down to the fact that les is doing his job correctly?

these managers come in saying the will play this passing brand of football, fail to get results so change the style of play to get points. This was certainly the case with McClaren. First 4/5 games tried playing from the back, lost them all so changed to a rigid 442.

les is doing a good job. Just as he stated 3/4 years ago. It will take a lot of time to shift the dead wood and mentality

Comment

In summary. Les IN.

Comment

QPR mate, I don't like this thread.
                              I am actually pleased with the window, very brave but could be the wake up we need.
                              The same ol players here for season after season, were going stale with the under performing rubbing off.
                              This new batch all have no preconceptions, and will be keen tand raring to go, along with the new gaffer.
                              Les has overseen this and this is the way he has wanted to run the club.
                              It feels like this is his first opportunity since we sorted the ffp.
                              He deserves a chance

Comment

Working...
                              X