No announcement yet.

Is Todd Kane an improvement on Furlong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Todd Kane an improvement on Furlong?

Or a backwards step?..Offer made by QPR.

Middlesborough apparently in for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Middlesborough apparently in for him?
      I'm not good with tech so haven't posted a link but I was reading that we are favourites to sign him after he met with Warbo and liked what was said and now we've made an offer to the player.

Comment

Ok to answer your original question,I would regard him as a very good signing,and an improvement on Furling

Comment

Best bit of business we've done if it comes off. 1.5 mil for Furlong and replaced him with possibly better player on a free.

Comment

I don't know much about him, but he has been out on loan with Blackburn ,Forest and spent last season with Hull making 43 apps and scored 3 goals, so overall, sounds better than Furlong.

Comment

Don’t know much about him, all I know is that we was better off last season with Rangel at right back so it shouldn’t make too much difference. We are 1.5mil better off and hopefully we put that towards other targets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I'm not good with tech so haven't posted a link but I was reading that we are favourites to sign him after he met with Warbo and liked what was said and now we've made an offer to the player.
                Here it is.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/e...urton-meeting/

The muppets down the road booted poor Todd all over the place on loans since 2011. Kids don't join that club !!!

Comment

I’m a step up on furlong. Kane is class. JN

Comment

41 matches last year for Hull... i'd say a good replacement but not sure we can say a step forward.

Comment

Judging by replies, this is very clever business...hope it comes off now that I'm more educated on the subject.

Comment

Championship experience, plays all across the back and in midfield. Sounds like a decent signing to me.

Surely will end up with whoever offers the biggest wages though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Championship experience, plays all across the back and in midfield. Sounds like a decent signing to me.

Surely will end up with whoever offers the biggest wages though.
                          London attracts tho

Comment

Has he got a lisp like Harry k
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Having medical today

Comment

Working...
                              X