QPR Bet Top 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Bet Top 4

Bet365 are giving us +26 points on the handicap.

Went E/W which pays top 4. To be in with a shout we need to hit 55 points in the league for a possible 4th and perhaps 65 to top the league.

christ i give enough cash away to my leaches indoors,to throw more away.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Looking good with a 26 point head start.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Looking good with a 26 point head start.
        Do you know how the handicap actually works? We've only got a 26 point head start on Leeds. All handicaps get added at the end of the season. So for example Fulham are +4, so we've got a 22 point head start on them, not 26 on all teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Do you know how the handicap actually works? We've only got a 26 point head start on Leeds. All handicaps get added at the end of the season. So for example Fulham are +4, so we've got a 22 point head start on them, not 26 on all teams.
          Correct.
          But Leeds are played from scratch and most teams will the league with around 90 points. So to have s chance of winning we need to get around 64 points. But I have gone each way so get top 4.

As you say, all teams get a handicap and any team who comes up as the surprise team will win it. I think ours is woth a punt for a bit of fun.

I reckon we'll.hit around 67 points this season and with the signings made and likely I'm not considering the relegation battle that most are.

Comment

William Hill tweet from two days ago

2019/20 Championship table based on bets taken: Leeds Fulham --- West Brom Nottingham Forest Cardiff Bristol City --- Sheffield Wednesday Derby Brentford Stoke Boro Luton Huddersfield Swansea Preston Barnsley Reading Birmingham Blackburn Hull Millwall --- QPR Wigan Charlton

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Bet365 are giving us +26 points on the handicap.

Went E/W which pays top 4. To be in with a shout we need to hit 55 points in the league for a possible 4th and perhaps 65 to top the league.
              Inspired bet Sheep and looks nailed on for a pay out

Comment

Working...
              X