X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Looks pacey

Comment

if hes playing in england he have to get that arm fully sleeved to fit in lol
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          if hes playing in england he have to get that arm fully sleeved to fit in lol
          Perhaps he prefers to wear short sleeved shirts....?

Comment

Looks like prime Brazilian Ronaldo. Will score 20 plus

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
              I've never heard of him, but quick look on wiki shows he's young, played for Maribor and then I'm guessing Brighton signed him and loaned him back to Maribor. Never played a game for Brighton but decent record for Maribor, who are in the qualifying rounds for Champions League

16 goals in 38 games
              I have never heard of him and my first thought was Jan who?. However, his record at Maribor is not too shaby and hopefully he will find the Championship as easy to score in as the top league in Slovenia, as he could be a goal a season striker.

QPR need at least more striker though as he and Oteh are nowhere near good enough.

Comment

Hope it's more than a goal a season.....

Comment

Welcome Jan. I really hoped we had bought a striker, rather than loaned one in, but there is still a bit of time yet. I'm just pleased we didn't leave it even later at least he'll have a good week or more training with the squad.

Comment

I suspect this will be the nature of our signings now... Low cost options we don't know much about. Given the £millions we spaffed on likes of Sandro, Park, Bosingwa etc etc when we had cash I prefer being prudent. Hopefully Super Jan will deliver - he can't do any worse than "strikers" we've had over past year or so can he?

Comment

Thank god, now hopefully the "we're doomed crowd " will think about posting something other than, " We need a striker,
                      we'll be left with the rubbish, Les don't know what he's doing, Warbs don't either"!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

QPR need at least more striker though as he and Oteh are nowhere near good enough.
                        Yeah definitely agree, hope this isn't it in terms of strikers. Did say on the official qpr Facebook page "The search continues" so hopefully we've got another 1 or maybe even 2 strikers. I have a little feeling we may be saving up for Austin, but maybe just wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post

Yeah definitely agree, hope this isn't it in terms of strikers. Did say on the official qpr Facebook page "The search continues" so hopefully we've got another 1 or maybe even 2 strikers. I have a little feeling we may be saving up for Austin, but maybe just wishful thinking
                          That certainly is wishful thinking but I agree,2 more strikers (at least one decent one) will be required .iv never heard of this guy,neither has anyone else by the sounds of it,let's just hope he is good and scores lots of goals for us

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Mlakar written off before he's even featured.....anyone heard of Teemu Pukki before last season ?

Comment

Looks solid with his tree trunk legs n bull neck yet only 20 !! the one behind him looks like he's missing his wheelchair

EAUA8GzW4AABDgp.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Mlakar written off before he's even featured.....anyone heard of Teemu Pukki before last season ?
                                Give em some stick mush

Comment

Working...
                                X