Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post

No agenda actually like the guy.

Put it this way we are QPR a small club in terms of revenue.
    If you had a company who had employed someone to sort it but had failed miserably what would you do in times of severe financial difficulties?
    Why do you think he hasn't walked away?
    For our size do we need a dof whether it be Les or an other.
    Cut your cloth accordingly and save money,no time for sentiment in this day and age.
    This is true.

He is not needed and is costing the club money.
    I also don't think he is doing a good job either.
    FFP rules don't mean the club has to accept low bids for players. That is down to Les' failure to negotiate better bids. Yes, he can haggle, bluff and yes, he can play hardball in order to raise the bids. he doesn't and gthat's down to his skills as a negotiator and even as a DoF.

Comment

I think it may be best that we agree to differ and just
      leave it there.
      I have my suspicions why but don't want to go there.

We all want what is best for Rangers so i guess we will have to see where we are after 10 games.
      What do you expect after 10 games out of interest as there is a fire sale at the club , my expectations are not very high ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

What do you expect after 10 games out of interest as there is a fire sale at the club , my expectations are not very high ?
        15 points would be good but i think we will do well to achieve that

Comment

No the bloody tea lady
          ...We really must start pushing the darjeeling.......Save Doris, don't let ffp win!

Comment

15 points would be good but i think we will do well to achieve that
            Given the look of the squad it’s gonna be another tough season , just hope other teams like hull , Millwall , reading , charlton etc. are worse.

Comment

That fine we're paying over several years means we are getting about 60% of what rest of Championship clubs are getting in income from league. It's not as though we can claw anything back via our 13K crowds either.

Comment

Working...
              X