WTF is going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Ffp dictates how the club is run your words so why are we wasting money on people we dont need
    Like who ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Like who ?
      It's obvious

Comment

It's obvious
        Who Les ?

Comment

Who Les ?
          No the bloody tea lady

Comment

No the bloody tea lady
            You are one of a few on here that have an agenda with Les and that’s up to you . I think he’s made mistakes I also think decisions regarding certain managers were taken above his head . It’s well documented he didn’t want Ollie sacked and didn’t want McLaren to take over . He would have been well within his rights to walk away but I think he’s doing his best in what has been a tough few years for the club .

Comment

You are one of a few on here that have an agenda with Les and that’s up to you . I think he’s made mistakes I also think decisions regarding certain managers were taken above his head . It’s well documented he didn’t want Ollie sacked and didn’t want McLaren to take over . He would have been well within his rights to walk away but I think he’s doing his best in what has been a tough few years for the club .
              No agenda actually like the guy.

Put it this way we are QPR a small club in terms of revenue.
              If you had a company who had employed someone to sort it but had failed miserably what would you do in times of severe financial difficulties?
              Why do you think he hasn't walked away?
              For our size do we need a dof whether it be Les or an other.
              Cut your cloth accordingly and save money,no time for sentiment in this day and age.

Comment

No agenda actually like the guy.

Put it this way we are QPR a small club in terms of revenue.
                If you had a company who had employed someone to sort it but had failed miserably what would you do in times of severe financial difficulties?
                Why do you think he hasn't walked away?
                For our size do we need a dof whether it be Les or an other.
                Cut your cloth accordingly and save money
                There has to be someone with football knowledge to be the go between the manager and an incompetent board . I would say Les has despaired at some of the decisions taken by Fernandes and co. In the past .But we are where we are now and I believe he wants what’s best for the clubs future.

Comment

There has to be someone with football knowledge to be the go between the manager and an incompetent board . I would say Les has despaired at some of the decisions taken by Fernandes and co. In the past .But we are where we are now and I believe he wants what’s best for the clubs future.
                  You say he did not want Ollie to go or Mclaren to come in both happened so he does not really have a voice ?

Comment

He didn't walk away either why?

Comment

We have been where we are now for about 4 years and nothing has really changed

Comment

You say he did not want Ollie to go or Mclaren to come in both happened so he does not really have a voice ?
                        He was apparently overruled by Fernandes who thought McLaren was the dream coach for our young players .This is why Fernandes has taken a back seat. As for Les not walking away , I don’t know as he was linked with a job at the FA recently.

Comment

We have been where we are now for about 4 years and nothing has really changed
                          Ffp doesn’t disappear overnight when you had a massive squad sitting on long contracts . It’s only now we are finally paying acceptable wages for this level of football.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Chair out on loan?
                            I just seen that on ####ter.......nearly smashed the livin room up.........

Comment

I think it may be best that we agree to differ and just
                              leave it there.
                              I have my suspicions why but don't want to go there.

We all want what is best for Rangers so i guess we will have to see where we are after 10 games.

Comment

Ffp doesn’t disappear overnight when you had a massive squad sitting on long contracts . It’s only now we are finally paying acceptable wages for this level of football.
                                Ok but all I hear is excuse after excuse which more often than not is Ftp......4 years and counting

Comment

Working...
                                X