WTF is going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is going on?

Are the board trolling us?! We are getting a huge squad, there must be more sales coming up. Lummers on his way?..
    I read something about a fullback Sterling joining us, while i was at work, and then we go & sign another keeper!!!
    Formation 6-4 ...with 3 defenders and 3 goalies on the bench

Stop moaning ff s

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Stop moaning ff s
      I'm not I'm asking a question ya moaning old woman!

Comment

I love a moaner

Comment

Chair out on loan?

Comment

I love a moaner

Comment

You know what is going on we are between a rock and hard place with no money a bunch of Muppets in charge and an ever changing strategy

Comment

You know what is going on we are between a rock and hard place with no money a bunch of Muppets in charge and an ever changing strategy
                But the club would like to thank us for our continued support.

Comment

Just wait until the signing of the defensive midfielder Cameron is announced tomorrow. JN

Comment

I know , let’s go out and spend millions on players , oh wait we’ve done that before ain’t we.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                      Just wait until the signing of the defensive midfielder Cameron is announced tomorrow. JN
                      Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                        I know , let’s go out and spend millions on players , oh wait we’ve done that before ain’t we.
                        Yes we have and we cant now but we are sending out all the wrong signals to other clubs with our current approach.

Comment

Yes we have and we cant now but we are sending out all the wrong signals to other clubs with our current approach.
                          Do you think we should have kept ffp secret or something ? Ffp totally defines how the club is run right now and whether we like it or not all the other clubs know that , hence low transfer fees.We are in no position to haggle or risk losing the deals.

Comment

Sometimes you have to be brave and take that risk or gamble,it seems we just rollover and let other clubs tickle our tummy

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Do you think we should have kept ffp secret or something ? Ffp totally defines how the club is run right now and whether we like it or not all the other clubs know that , hence low transfer fees.We are in no position to haggle or risk losing the deals.
                              Ffp dictates how the club is run your words so why are we wasting money on people we dont need

Comment

Working...
                              X