Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do most threads on here end in arguments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do most threads on here end in arguments?

Squabbling like children.

Because a few posters bang on and on about the same stuff, usually DOF or that our players are all worth 10 million plus, they resort to insults and wind up other posters, used to be a great board, sadly these plums are going to kill it.

Comment

Also a few posters resort to insults if they actually dare to question the decisions being made by the club/board and air their views

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Also a few posters resort to insults if they actually dare to question the decisions being made by the club/board and air their views
        Because it is the same old record, those posters post things usually as facts, without a shred of evidence to back up their claims, making your point for month after month does not make it correct, only an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Because a few posters bang on and on about the same stuff, usually DOF or that our players are all worth 10 million plus, they resort to insults and wind up other posters, used to be a great board, sadly these plums are going to kill it.
          Well said

Comment

Agree Romford

Comment

bang on Romford

I'm looking forward to your on way home report from stoke as im on holiday

Comment

Because it is the same old record, those posters post thing usually as facts, without a shred of evidence to back up their claims, making your point for month after month does not make it correct, only an opinion.
                Yes they continue to post because the people making the decisions have yet to make any good ones over a long time,and people to vent their frustration and anger at such a shambolic way to run a football club.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  bang on Romford

I'm looking forward to your on way home report from stoke as im on holiday
                  I am as well but i am fairly sure they will follow a similar story to some last season.Cant remember the game but Romford quote"worst game of football ive seen in my life"or something of that ilk.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

I am as well but i am fairly sure they will follow a similar story to some last season.Cant remember the game but Romford quote"worst game of football ive seen in my life"or something of that ilk.
                    Bloody hell, that’s a tough game to remember, could have been any from about 10

Comment

I have less rows with the bread knife
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Bloody hell, that’s a tough game to remember, could have been any from about 10
                        May have been Rotherham at home

Comment

Second thoughts Bolton

Comment

To be honest some games were so bad last year you try to forget, been going since 1965 so have seen plenty of bad games, but last year a few games were up there with the worst.

Comment

Working...
                            X