Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New signing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New signing

    Great way to soften the blow of losing furlong we have signed a 4th goalkeeper ! You couldnt make it up

  • #2
    Lumley being sold. 500k

    Comment


    • #3
      500k that might get neymars left boot

      Comment


      • #4
        What is the correct order that the club has to follow to keep fans happy?

        Selling before buying/loaning (Smith) or
        Buying before selling (Lumley out??)

        This is a transfer window and all will come together by the end of the window.



        Comment


        • #5
          Strange.

          I really hope one of these keepers can play up front...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            What is the correct order that the club has to follow to keep fans happy?

            Selling before buying/loaning (Smith) or
            Buying before selling (Lumley out??)

            This is a transfer window and all will come together by the end of the window.


            How about signing a striker in time for him to gel with the squad instead of deadline day ?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

              How about signing a striker in time for him to gel with the squad instead of deadline day ?
              Definitely. Nearly every transfer market we leave it late. Why canít we have one season like Neil Warnock had, nice and early. Ready to go


              !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by qpr View Post

                Definitely. Nearly every transfer market we leave it late. Why canít we have one season like Neil Warnock had, nice and early. Ready to go
                because Warnock didn't have a Director of F...ups to hamper him.

                Comment


                • #9
                  One is going out on loan the offie says

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                    500k that might get neymars left boot
                    stud more like....or even dirt off the stud

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X