No announcement yet.

Furlong to WBA for 1.5m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are selling Furlong because It could be that we now need money to table an improved bid for Judge, or another player for that matter? Just a thought, because as we all know this club operates on a shoestring budget..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Selling him is the right choice. Not good enough

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
        Selling him is the right choice. Not good enough
        But he is good enough for the baggies

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

But he is good enough for the baggies
          They made the wrong choice.

Comment

Reminds me of the Kepekwa transfer.
            Read something about the Sterling kid from Chelsea coming in, just don't like huge raft of loans.

Course other side of the coin, is Darnell has learned his trade and is blocking the "conveyor belt" now.
            He hasn't been spectacular, ( thats not not saying he's not decent) but maybe time to move things around.
            Players and clubs go stale so maybe a new man in charge with his signings will work out well.
            Everything is fresh

Comment

Look on the bright side, that £1.5 million can now be spent on a Striker half as good as Conor Washington.

Comment

Personally I don’t think furlong gets positional sense,attacking he’s fine
                1.5m is cheap but we’re at s hit street financially

lad from Chelsea may be better or rodondo may be better and less expense who knows

Comment

We have already sold Freeman for £5 million and Smith for half a mill and Warburton only had 1% of that to spend( kelly),I'm not sure why some think he will be given the furlong funds .

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                    Look on the bright side, that £1.5 million can now be spent on a Striker half as good as Conor Washington.
                    Haha. You just love to raise the spirits on here, good man
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                      I want gary hooper on a free , no brainer

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                        Have never rated Furlong, good going forward, not so clever at defending, positional sense quite poor, 1.5 million will do very nicely,
                        spot on

Comment

Furlong is w@nk but how people rave about him I think this is too cheap
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Shocking transfer fee if £1.5m is accepted but no real loss if we can get a replacement.

Comment

I don't get everyone on here, the lad is by far good enough for our sorry team who will be heading towards league 1 at an alarming rate of knots given our transfer business this Summer! It wasn't long ago when he was being touted as a future Rangers captain! Give the lad a break, he is good enough to play right back and in his better position (imho) centre back. He is quick, good in the air, can tackle, can get forward, scores the odd goal and he is still so very young so has time on his side to develop and get better and ofcourse is no where near his peak yet or reaching his full potential. A player like this we should be trying to keep, not virtually giving him away for washers and shirt buttons! If he goes for the fee being banded around, mark my words Lumley will be next for about half a mil...if it's not already a done deal behind the fans back again! Hence the 4th bloody keeper signed yesterday?! WHERE ARE THE BLOODY STRIKERS?????

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                                Have never rated Furlong, good going forward, not so clever at defending, positional sense quite poor, 1.5 million will do very nicely,
                                This, good luck to the Boy but we as a team are moving on, like the way things appear to be shaping up, couple of Striker's that are sure to come, better to be patient than rush in and end up with lame ducks, hope to see some good football next season and will try to get behind the players on those inevitable bad day's. Urrrrrs

Comment

Working...
                                X