Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop moaning ffs

Nuffink to add

I think there is a lot to moan and be concerned about. We only do this because we love our club.

Imo the board and in particular Les are doing a rubbish job. You have to bear in mind we were in the Premier League when the board took over & we now don’t know if our squad is good enough for the championship
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
      I think there is a lot to moan and be concerned about. We only do this because we love our club.

Imo the board and in particular Les are doing a rubbish job. You have to bear in mind we were in the Premier League when the board took over & we now don’t know if our squad is good enough for the championship
      The squad has barely been championship standard for a few years now and you can moan about les all you like but our last few years in the premier league were crazy and not sustainable.I am personally much happier to see the club living within its means regardless of what league we are in .

Comment

Don’t mind league 1 tbh

Comment

Give us solutions mate not just listing problems otherwise you come across as a negative c n t who is doing nothing positive for the club but actually detracting from it and contrary to your claimed motivation of “loving the club” and not just being one of the sad negative c n t s on here just looking for attention the missus don’t give them

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post

Give us solutions mate not just listing problems otherwise you come across as a negative c n t who is doing nothing positive for the club but actually detracting from it and contrary to your claimed motivation of “loving the club” and not just being one of the sad negative c n t s on here just looking for attention the missus don’t give them
            Agree & that bloke is a knob stating that

Comment

This forum has turned into name calling. I won’t be brought down to that level
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

This forum has turned into name calling. I won’t be brought down to that level
                You do talk a lot of #### though to be fair .

Comment

Let's not judge them on a few jumpers for goal post games. We have to back Warburton as we have no choice but to. We have lost our best player which is a major concern but we have a few wks before the season starts. What we need is a striker that will score goals and upset defenders. Until that is resolved we will have big problems but at least they aren't rushing this call and they will try to solve this headache
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Nuffink to add

It's a matter of opinion but i reserve the right to criticise and moan due to the way this club is run and continues to be run by novices who have not got a Scooby do of how to get things done.

Come back at me all you like but i stand by my observations.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

It's a matter of opinion but i reserve the right to criticise and moan due to the way this club is run and continues to be run by novices who have not got a Scooby do of how to get things done.

Come back at me all you like but i stand by my observations.
                      I agree with you.

The Board are football stupid, becuase someone should have challenged Fernandes when he was approving the vast and unsustainable salaries that were being offered. But instead, they bowed down to the superior knowledge of Hughes and Redknapp.

As for the solution, give Warburton some funds to buy a decent striker and loan another one or two.

Of course, fans like me could wait until the season is underway before speaking out, but then of course we would all be told it's easy with hindsight!

Comment

4years since relegation ! The club hasn't moved an inch forward , a different plan each of those years paying 2 managers each of those years while a couple of miles away there's tiny club that makes us look like something from looney toons a,new stadium under way first class training facilities top transfer dealings showing a profit year on year any guesses who ? Perhaps our players should run out to the looney toons theme at 3 o clock
                        got the club ? And we can't even stop getting left further behind that tiny club after four years

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I agree with you.

The Board are football stupid, becuase someone should have challenged Fernandes when he was approving the vast and unsustainable salaries that were being offered. But instead, they bowed down to the superior knowledge of Hughes and Redknapp.

As for the solution, give Warburton some funds to buy a decent striker and loan another one or two.
                          Of course, fans like me could wait until the season is underway before speaking out, but then of course we would all be told it's easy with hindsight!
                          Hindsight is a great thing but I don’t remember fans moaning when Fernandes first bought the club and started splashing the cash straight away .Warnock wasted it on a load of #### in anton Ferdinand , Wright Phillips ,Luke young , Barton , Traore etc.Then Hughes and arry came in and carried on too.Club has been a basket case for years but are now acting more responsible so I’m happy to back Les in what he’s doing now .

Comment

club aint been the same since Holloway went on gardening leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Hindsight is a great thing but I don’t remember fans moaning when Fernandes first bought the club and started splashing the cash straight away .Warnock wasted it on a load of #### in anton Ferdinand , Wright Phillips ,Luke young , Barton , Traore etc.Then Hughes and arry came in and carried on too.Club has been a basket case for years but are now acting more responsible so I’m happy to back Les in what he’s doing now .
                              The point I made about the Board still stands, It doesn't matther whether the fans moaned or not, they should have done their maths work and worked out that spending so much (mostly on high wages - even higher than Tottenham were paying) was not sustainable. They should have put a stop to it, but they let Hughes and Redknapp waste it on even more ridiculous signings and wages.

Also, this may be a bit cotradictionary, but the one window thay shpould have spent money on to try and keep QPR in the Premier League and avoid the FL's FFP, they didn't, thus letting QPR fall meakly out of the top flight.

Comment

Working...
                              X