Eddie Nketiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Nketiah

If Arsenal allow him out on loan, which itself seems unlikely, with Brizzle willing to pay a loan fee and his full wages, do you think we could or would want to compete for him on loan? Oh and I spelled Eddie wrong, I realise that.
    Last edited by Fraggy; 19-07-2019, 06:34 PM. Reason: Corrected title spelling

No

Comment

We need to find the best we can within our budget, still don't understand why the owners can't spend their own money outright, but it's okay to fine them a massive?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        We need to find the best we can within our budget, still don't understand why the owners can't spend their own money outright, but it's okay to fine them a massive?
        'Within our budget' do Poundland sell footballers then?

Seriously, I don't really know what the QPR budget is but selling Freeman & Smith as well as all the savings made from releasing players. surely QPR can afford to buy a striker or at least pay a loan fee for one or two. Time is running out and any new players will not have any time to gel. Look how long it took for Wells to settle and gel last season.

It seems to me that Les & Co take a long time to seek & negotiate for the players they want. Is Les taking negotiation lessons from Theresa May?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

'Within our budget' do Poundland sell footballers then?

Seriously, I don't really know what the QPR budget is but selling Freeman & Smith as well as all the savings made from releasing players. surely QPR can afford to buy a striker or at least pay a loan fee for one or two. Time is running out and any new players will not have any time to gel. Look how long it took for Wells to settle and gel last season.

It seems to me that Les & Co take a long time to seek & negotiate for the players they want. Is Les taking negotiation lessons from Theresa May?
          Christ how many more times have you said the same thing on here! Your getting boring & give it a rest & wait like the rest of us

Comment

Already told you all this is a done deal. Will be confirmed once arsenal get back from America. JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
              Already told you all this is a done deal. Will be confirmed once arsenal get back from America. JN
              Apologies if so, I honestly haven't seen mention of him on here before, just thought with our new Arsenal links and clubs like Charlton and Bristol City interested, maybe we could be also...he looks good, not far away from Arsenal first team but far enough once they strengthen.

Comment

A very valid point, imo.

QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Scored twice again today- do we seriously think they are going to let him leave

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Christ how many more times have you said the same thing on here! Your getting boring & give it a rest & wait like the rest of us

Who made you the forum God? He can post what he likes just the same as any of us. It’s a forum FFS! If you don’t like his posts don’t read them.

Comment

Because our owners weren’t savvy enough to buy the ground from themselves to avoid FFP the way Derby, AV, etc have done. We are the only club to politely bend over and get well shafted by the EFL rather than fight back.

Comment

Arsenal manager says nketiah staying. Was thinking of loaning him out but he is staying at arsenal as is part of his plans

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                          Arsenal manager says nketiah staying. Was thinking of loaning him out but he is staying at arsenal as is part of his plans
                          Great !

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Because our owners weren’t savvy enough to buy the ground from themselves to avoid FFP the way Derby, AV, etc have done. We are the only club to politely bend over and get well shafted by the EFL rather than fight back.
                            Didnt bother reading my reply to you when you raised it in the other thread then?

QPR Holdings Ltd do not own HQ, so cannot sell to generate funds for the club on something that isn't theirs.

Comment

Arsenal manager comments are online after their 3-0 win v juventus yesterday with nketiah scoring twice, I'd like to see him with us but why would he come?

Comment

Working...
                              X