Booooooooooom part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booooooooooom part 3

1-2 strikers incoming. Not first choice but decent. Hoping to kickstart career with us. Deal not done yet but close. Will prob be on board within two weeks.

Who. JN . You got the last one wrong. JN

Comment

Obvious already no that two strikers are coming in. Warbo already said that mate!. This redondo been plastered all over net now, but will probably go to Charlton. Marc Pugh last I heard was in talks with Pompey?. Also Ryan hardie turned us down, warbo wanted him as back up but he wanted number one role he will get at Blackpool. Interest in marquis still, club has around 7 options here, as to who is anyone's guess. Villa lad Davis right near top of their list. They want judge as you will see all in the press!!!!!! We wont go above 400k for him, sticking point they want nearly a mill!

Comment

Cheers insider

Comment

Ps.... I do not state for a fact anyone HAS SIGNED or is guaranteed! I state what I have heard about players we are INTERESTED in and talking too! Also JN you have until Saturday for QPR to sign Marc Pugh and Geoff Cameron! If it happens il humbly apologise if NOT you and FORDY can get tattoos of each others face to declare each others love.....

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
            1-2 strikers incoming. Not first choice but decent. Hoping to kickstart career with us. Deal not done yet but close. Will prob be on board within two weeks.
            Booommmm boris or hunt will be next pm
            Booooooomm England or Australia will win Ashes by end of summer
            Booooooooommm It'll get dark before morning comes

Comment

Oh on another note, Ben Reeves I STATED we were talking to! Talks went well but wanted 3 year deal, we wanted 1 year with option to prove fitness. Talks fell apart. Wallace injury not that bad but club wants cover and see manning as a cm.

Comment

I like Manning in MF

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                  Obvious already no that two strikers are coming in. Warbo already said that mate!. This redondo been plastered all over net now, but will probably go to Charlton. Marc Pugh last I heard was in talks with Pompey?. Also Ryan hardie turned us down, warbo wanted him as back up but he wanted number one role he will get at Blackpool. Interest in marquis still, club has around 7 options here, as to who is anyone's guess. Villa lad Davis right near top of their list. They want judge as you will see all in the press!!!!!! We wont go above 400k for him, sticking point they want nearly a mill!
                  Absolute non sense. JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

Absolute non sense. JN
                    Just like what comes out your mouth lmao, redondo was all over Twitter 10 minutes before you broadcast it...
                    Last edited by MYU; 19-07-2019, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Lol. JN

Comment

Ps dont mind banter what so ever but when its constant digging I will take it personal. I pass on my info to fellow supporters whether it's wrong or right to try and bring something positive to this forum, let's be honest its falling apart over the years far too much negativity

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                          Ps dont mind banter what so ever but when its constant digging I will take it personal. I pass on my info to fellow supporters whether it's wrong or right to try and bring something positive to this forum, let's be honest its falling apart over the years far too much negativity
                          Respect . JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                            Respect . JN
                            Truce, you have your info, I have mine whether your right or I'm right or wrong. Anyway what's this about Marc Pugh that is a new one! ....

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Booommmm boris or hunt will be next pm
                              Booooooomm England or Australia will win Ashes by end of summer
                              Booooooooommm It'll get dark before morning comes
                              Not true.

https://visitsweden.com/midnight-sun/

Comment

Working...
                              X