Interest in striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in striker

Hugill at West Ham on loan, unnamed Arsenal striker and Wycombe want Smythe on loan, courtesy of News Now

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Hugill at West Ham on loan, unnamed Arsenal striker and Wycombe want Smythe on loan, courtesy of News Now
    Old news. Broke the Nketiah story years ago. JN

Comment

Course you did, you are so in the know I am overwhelmed. cannot work out if you are 12 or have some attention seeking problem.
      Last edited by MYU; 19-07-2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Course you did, you are so in the know I am overwhelmed. cannot work out if you are12 or have some attention seeking problem.
        Jamesnutt is the only true ITK we have on here. He broke the arsenal striker news ages ago. Insider said we were signing Hardie then he signs for Blackpool. Doesn’t take a genius to work out who’s the fraud here
        Last edited by MYU; 19-07-2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Course you did, you are so in the know I am overwhelmed. cannot work out if you are12 or have some attention seeking problem.
          Did someone steal your last chewit? Cheer up. Not every one can have as many amazing sources as me. JN
          Last edited by MYU; 19-07-2019, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Am I the only sane person left on here, the lunatics have taken over the asylum

Comment

A bit of advise,don't take the bait.....hope the Hugill on loan thing comes off,think he could be good for us,don't know much about the Arsenal kid tbh but according to reports he sounds decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

A bit of advise,don't take the bait.....hope the Hugill on loan thing comes off,think he could be good for us,don't know much about the Arsenal kid tbh but according to reports he sounds decent.
                he is currently on tour with them and scored against Bayern last night which might suggest he is staying with them

Comment

It certainly seems that way.

Just be sensible, shelter under the table in case the sky falls in.

Comment

I'm selling these lovely tin foil hats any one interested

Comment

Working...
                    X