Warburton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warburton

not con james Vinced personally. 2 games in a row we’ve been poor tactically and poor team selection. For me, anyone that picks shodipo and bright osayi Samuel over smyth shouldn’t be allowed near a football pitch, instead they should be in the psychiatric ward. If Steve Bruce’s Newcastle move falls through I think we should look to bring him in. Proper manager who knows the division and won’t try all the tippy tappy non sense warburton is trying to “implement”. JN

I think bright osayi Samuel is the most overrated player at this club, he literally has zero end product

Shodipo I quite like actually.

i just don’t think qpr suit a pretty passing team, when have we ever been any good at that with any manager?
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

FFS nut by name & nut as in ! 2 friendly games & starting already! The team is not yet complete, you can’t go saying those things about warburton or you can in your case, give it time!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
        I think bright osayi Samuel is the most overrated player at this club, he literally has zero end product

i just don’t think qpr suit a pretty passing team, when have we ever been any good at that with any manager?
        Don’t you think eze is the most overrated as he’s the one you were slagging off last week .

Comment

Bring back Ollie and quick

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
            not con james Vinced personally. 2 games in a row we’ve been poor tactically and poor team selection. For me, anyone that picks shodipo and bright osayi Samuel over smyth shouldn’t be allowed near a football pitch, instead they should be in the psychiatric ward. If Steve Bruce’s Newcastle move falls through I think we should look to bring him in. Proper manager who knows the division and won’t try all the tippy tappy non sense warburton is trying to “implement”. JN
            James Vince will be delighted our own Nutty.Boy has included him on here. James is a lifelong R’s fan, as is his Dad who’s A mate of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Don’t you think eze is the most overrated as he’s the one you were slagging off last week .
              No I don’t. He has potential. I told you this
              bright offers nothing
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

just listened to warburtons post match interview...….speaks sense, liked what he said, give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post

James Vince will be delighted our own Nutty.Boy has included him on here. James is a lifelong R’s fan, as is his Dad who’s A mate of mine.
                  That’s why I said it. He’s proper rangers. JN

Comment

No I don’t. He has potential. I told you this
                    bright offers nothing
                    There is a certain ‘fan’ who gets a kick out of slagging off a player very early so they can come on a message board or turn to those that sit by them when he does badly and say:

‘”attention- attention- look at me!! Aren’t I clever (and lacking elsewhere in my life”’)- I called it ages ago- he’s rubbish

Don’t be one of them. This season is going to be hard enough as it is

You could say he is a young player that if he adds end product to his game would be an excellent player

Many other players don’t add goals to their game until they mature. We need to give players like him the chance to do that. Maybe you are right he won’t be good but he is one of our best prospects and will need to be given the chance. Got an assist today as well in winning that pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Route One View Post

There is a certain ‘fan’ who gets a kick out of slagging off a player very early so they can come on a message board or turn to those that sit by them when he does badly and say:

‘”attention- attention- look at me!! Aren’t I clever (and lacking elsewhere in my life”’)- I called it ages ago- he’s rubbish

Don’t be one of them. This season is going to be hard enough as it is

You could say he is a young player that if he adds end product to his game would be an excellent player

Many other players don’t add goals to their game until they mature. We need to give players like him the chance to do that. Maybe you are right he won’t be good but he is one of our best prospects and will need to be given the chance. Got an assist today as well in winning that pen.
                      Spot on. Looks like ‘qpr’ has agenda against young black players. Just saying that’s what it looks like. Slagging off Eze after 1 pre season game now it’s Bright. Strange very strange

Comment

Gerry Francis with wilkins pulling the strings..
                        and we were getting there under paolo souza, until he was hounded out because he happened to speak out and say he needed a striker, due to injuries and lack of depth. Sad that many of our fans thought playing football was boring and we’re glad to see him go

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                          For me, anyone that picks shodipo and bright osayi Samuel over smyth shouldn’t be allowed near a football pitch, instead they should be in the psychiatric ward.

Comment

Here are some facts:

smyth is a striker not a winger
                            bos is a one trick pony
                            shodipo shows promise
                            the latter is our only real wide threat
                            we need 2 strikers and a winger in ASAP

Comment

MARK Warburton felt that his QPR side lacked intensity in Tuesday’s pre-season friendly against Boreham Wood at Meadow Park.

The R’s took an early lead through Ebere Eze’s penalty but eye-catching goals from Kabongo Tshimanga and Sorba Thomas turned the game Wood’s way.

And speaking to www.qpr.co.uk after the match, Warburton admitted that his squad knew that they needed to do better.

“When you come into these games it's part of your preparations but you want to develop a winning mentality,” he said. “We were disappointing in the first hour, we showed a lack of intensity, didn’t really hurt the opponent enough, we were sloppy in possession and I was far more impressed with Friday night away in Vienna.

“It was a beautiful playing surface here at Boreham Wood and we should have maximised it. I thought the subs came on and made a difference; Charlie Owens and Mide [Shodipo] on the left-hand side and we looked bright when they came on.

“We have to recognise that we have to be significantly better than that. There were some heated words said in the changing room by the squad because they know they are better than that. We have come to a nice ground tonight and we haven’t delivered a performance in front of our fans.

“We know what we have to do, we still have a number of players to come in and some to come back from injury, so there will be changes but we can’t be happy with tonight.”

Warburton also provided an update on the club’s search for strikers.

He said: “It’s not about going out and getting any striker, we’re trying to get the right strikers who will add the right quality to us and will score the goals that we’ll need in the division.

“Les and his team are putting in a lot of hard work, as we all are, to try and find the right players. It’s a difficult time and the Premier League clubs are going away on tour and some clubs are waiting for other clubs to move [sign players] to trigger a snowball effect down the pyramid.

“Right now, we are looking avidly in certain positions and strikers on top of that. A lot of work is going on behind the scenes and rest assured we and the QPR fans are aware of what we need.”

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...triker-search/

Comment

Working...
                              X