QPR fan wins World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
    Funny, I’ve just watched the highlights again and the sheep shaggers don’t get a mention.

You’ve got your own team anyway.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wale...l_cricket_team
    Racists the lot of them

Comment

Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post

Hahahahahahahaha. You wish. ENGLAND have just won the Cricket World Cup.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Racists the lot of them
        Are you saying the Welsh cricket team are racists? blimey, who would have known!!
        Last edited by cross it Dave; 15-07-2019, 10:34 AM.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Yes, well done England. Having been saved by sheer fluke in the last over by the Kiwi Stokes, Irish captain Morgan sends him back in to bat the Super Over (was the 3rd batsman South African Roy?). Oh, and Jofra "the 21st century's Zola Budd" Archer comes all the way from Barbados to bowl the super over...

Comment

Originally posted by QCR View Post
            Yes, well done England. Having been saved by sheer fluke in the last over by the Kiwi Stokes, Irish captain Morgan sends him back in to bat the Super Over (was the 3rd batsman South African Roy?). Oh, and Jofra "the 21st century's Zola Budd" Archer comes all the way from Barbados to bowl the super over...
            Being covered by the media that this reflects the modern and diverse country we now live in...........

Comment

I think Wales get mentioned cos some games were in Wales? To be honest, it's about time Welsh teams were booted out of English leagues in all sports - it's completely ridiculous and dilutes Welsh sovereignty. BTW, wasn't Stokes born in NZ? I know his old man was supporting kiwis yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by QCR View Post
                Bitter much?

Comment

Working...
                X